Volume 50, Number 1, Janvier-Mars 2015
|Page(s)||19 - 25|
|Published online||09 January 2015|
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine (2011) AAPM position statement on radiation risks from medical imaging procedures.
- BEIR (2006) Health risks from exposure to low levels of ionizing radiation, BEIR VII phase 2, http://www.nap.edu/catalog/11340.html.
- Brindhaban A., Eze C.U. (2006) Estimation of radiation dose during diagnostic X-ray examinations of newborn babies and 1-year-old infants, Medical Principles and Practice 15 (4), 260-265. [CrossRef]
- Chaparian A., Aghabagheri M. (2013) Fetal radiation doses and subsequent risks from X-ray examinations: Should we be concerned?, Iran. J. Reprod. Med. 11 (11), 899-904. [PubMed]
- Chaparian A. et al. (2014) Reduction of radiation risks in patients undergoing some X-ray examinations by using optimal projections: A Monte Carlo program-based mathematical calculation, J. Med. Phys. 39 (1), 32-40. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Clarke R. et al. (1993) ICRP Publication 60: 1990 recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 21 (1-3).
- Cook J.V. (2001) Radiation protection and quality assurance in paediatric radiology, Imaging 13 (4), 229-238. [CrossRef]
- Dauer L.T. et al. (2011) Fears, feelings, and facts: interactively communicating benefits and risks of medical radiation with patients, Am. J. Roentgenol. 196 (4), 756-761. [CrossRef]
- Eckerman K.F. et al. (1996) The ORNL mathematical phantom series, Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Fotakis M. et al. (2003) Radiation doses to paediatric patients up to 5 years of age undergoing micturating cystourethrography examinations and its dependence on patient age: a Monte Carlo study, Br. J. Radiol. 76 (911), 812-817. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Frank E.D. et al. (2013) Merrill’s atlas of radiographic positioning and procedures. Elsevier Health Sciences.
- Hall E.J. (2002) Lessons we have learned from our children: cancer risks from diagnostic radiology, Pediatric Radiology 32 (10), 700-706. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hart D., Wall B. (2004) UK population dose from medical X-ray examinations, Eur. J. Radiol. 50 (3), 285-291. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hart D. et al. (2009) National reference doses for common radiographic, fluoroscopic and dental X-ray examinations in the UK, Br. J. Radiol. 82 (973), 1-12. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Huda W. (2002) Effective doses to adult and pediatric patients, Pediatric Radiology 32 (4), 272-279. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Keijzers G.B., Britton C.J. (2010) Doctors’ knowledge of patient radiation exposure from diagnostic imaging requested in the emergency department, Medical Journal of Australia 193 (8), 450-453.
- Khong P. et al. (2013) ICRP Publication 121: radiological protection in paediatric diagnostic and interventional radiology, Ann. ICRP 42 (2), 1-63. [CrossRef]
- Kiljunen T. et al. (2009) Organ doses and effective doses in pediatric radiography: patient-dose survey in Finland, Acta Radiologica 50 (1), 114-124. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mazonakis M. et al. (2004) Radiation dose and cancer risk to children undergoing skull radiography, Pediatric Radiology 34 (8), 624-629. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- McCollough C.H. et al. (2010) How effective is effective dose as a predictor of radiation risk? Am. J. Roentgenol. 194 (4), 890-896. [CrossRef]
- Mihai L.T. et al. (2005) Ionizing radiationunderstanding and acceptance, Health Phys. 89 (4), 375-382. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mountford P., Temperton D. (1992) Recommendations of the international commission on radiological protection (ICRP) 1990, European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 19 (2), 77-79.
- National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements. (1988) Quality Assurance for Diagnostic Imaging, NCRP Report No. 99.
- Olowookere C. et al. (2011) Patient dosimetry during chest, abdomen, skull and neck radiography in SW Nigeria, Radiography 17 (3), 245-249. [CrossRef]
- Perlmutter N. et al. (1998) The quality criteria for diagnostic radiographic images in paediatrics, Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 80 (1-3), 45-48. [CrossRef]
- Pradhan A. (2013) On the risk to low doses (<100 mSv) of ionizing radiation during medical imaging procedures-IOMP policy statement, J. Med. Phys. 38 (2), 57-58. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pradhan A. et al. (2012) On the use of “effective dose”(E) in medical exposures, J. Med. Phys. 37 (2), 63-65. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Soye J., Paterson A. (2008) A survey of awareness of radiation dose among health professionals in Northern Ireland, Br. J. Radiol. 81, 725-729. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Tapiovaara M., Siiskonen T. (2008) A Monte Carlo program for calculating patient doses in medical x-ray examinations. Finish Centre for Radiation and Nuclear Safety, Helsinki.
- Thomas K.E. et al. (2006) Assessment of radiation dose awareness among pediatricians, Pediatric Radiology 36 (8), 823-832. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Valentin J. Ed. (2007) ICRP Publication 103: The 2007 recommandations of the international commission on radiological protection. Elsevier, Oxford.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.