Volume 50, Number 1, Janvier-Mars 2015
|Page(s)||59 - 64|
|Published online||15 January 2015|
- Council Directive 96/29/EURATOM (1996) Basic safety standards for the protection of the health of workers and the general public against the dangers arising from ionizing radiation Official Journal of the European Communities, ISSN 0378-6978, L 159, Vol. 39, 29.06.96.
- Council Directive 97/43/EURATOM (1997) Health protection of individuals against the dangers of ionising radiation in relation to medical exposure. Official Journal of the European Communities, No. L 180/22–27, 9.07.97.
- Council Directive 2013/59/EURATOM (2013) Basic safety standards for protection against the dangers arising from exposure to ionising radiation, and repealing Directives 89/618/EURATOM, 90/641/EURATOM, 96/29/EURATOM, 97/43/EURATOM and 2003/122/EURATOM 05.12.13.
- Dimitriou P., Pafilis C., Karfopoulos K.L., Kamenopoulou V., Housiadas C.H. (2013) Establishing a national strategy for education and training in radiation protection. In: 5th International Conference on Education and Training in Radiological Protection, 12–15 March, Vienna, Austria.
- EC (2010) Radiation Protection 116: Guidelines on education and training in radiation protection for medical exposures.
- Economides S. (2013) Radiation Outside Workers; the current situation in Greece network, Economides, European ALARA Network Newsletter 33, 2.
- Greek Radiation Protection Regulations (2001) Ministerial Order No1014, Official Gazette of the Greek Government No 216B.
- IAEA (2001a) Building Competence in Radiation Protection and the Safe Use of Radiation Sources, Safety Guide No. RS-G-1.4, IAEA, Vienna.
- IAEA (2001b) Safety Report Series No. 20, Training in Radiation Protection and the Safe Use of Radiation Sources, Vienna.
- IAEA (2002) Training Course Series No. 18 (2002), Postgraduate Educational Course in Radiation Protection and the Safety of Radiation Sources, Standard Syllabus, IAEA, Vienna.
- IAEA (2006) Safety Standards Series No. GS-R-3, The Management System for Facilities and Activities, IAEA, Vienna.
- IAEA (2010a) Governmental, Legal and Regulatory Framework for Safety, General Safety Requirements Part1 No. GSR Part 1, IAEA, Vienna.
- IAEA (2010b) Strategic Approach to Education and Training in Radiation, Transport and Waste Safety 2011–2020, Note 44.
- IAEA (2011) Radiation Protection and Safety of Radiation Sources: International Basic Safety Standards, Safety Standards Series No. GSR Part 3 (Interim), Vienna.
- IAEA (2012) Report No.12 – Steering Committee on Education and Training in Radiation Protection and Waste Safety, IAEA, Vienna.
- ICRP Publication 113 (2009) Education and Training in Radiological Protection for Diagnostic and Interventional Procedures, Ann. ICRP 39 (5).
- IRRS (2012) mission to Greece – Report, http://www.iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/2012/prn201212.html, http://www.eeae.gr/en/index.php?fvar=html/files/_irrs_mission_report.
- ISO 9001:2008 (2008) Quality Management Systems – Requirements.
- ISO/IEC 17020:2012 (2012) Conformity assessment – Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (2005) General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
- ISO 29990:2010 (2010) Learning services for non-formal education and training – Basic requirements for service providers.
- Kamenopoulou V., Dimitriou P., Hourdakis C.J., Maltezos A., Matikas T., Potiriadis C., Camarinopoulos L. (2006) Nuclear security and radiological preparedness for the Olympic Games, Athens 2004: Lessons learned for organizing major public events, Health Phys. 91, 318-330. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pafilis C., Kamenopoulou V., Maltezos A., Matikas T., Seferlis S., Dimitriou P. (2009) Education and training on nuclear security in Greece. In: 1st International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation, Measurement Methods and their Applications, Marseille, France, June 7–10, 2009 (IEEE), ISBN 978-1-4244-5208-8.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.