Volume 47, Number 4, Octobre-Décembre 2012
|Page(s)||575 - 582|
|Published online||26 September 2012|
- Armpilia C.I. et al. (2002) Radiation dose quantities and risk in neonates in a special care infant unit, Br. J. Radiol. 75, 590-595. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- BEIR (2006) Committee to Assess Health Risks from Exposure to Low Levels of Ionizing Radiation, BEIR VII, National Academy of Sciences, Washington D.C. [Google Scholar]
- Dougeni E.D. et al. (2007) Dose and image quality optimization in neonatal radiography, Br. J. Radiol. 80, 807-815. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- EC (1996) European Commission, EUR 16261 EN, European guidelines on quality criteria for diagnostic radiographic images in paediatrics. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2004) Optimization of the radiological protection of patients undergoing radiography, fluoroscopy and computed tomography. Final report of a Coordinated Research project in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. International Atomic Energy Agency. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2007) Technical Reports Series No. 457, Dosimetry in Diagnostic Radiology: An International Code of Practice, International Atomic Energy Agency. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 60 (1991) 1990 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. ICRP 21 (1–3). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 93 (2004) Managing Patient Dose in Digital Radiology, Ann. ICRP 34 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Jones N.F. et al. (2001) Neonatal chest and abdominal radiation dosimetry: a comparison of two radiographic techniques, Br. J. Radiol. 74, 920-925. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lacerda M. et al. (2008) Risks of radiographic procedures for neonates admitted to a public hospital in Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil, Radiol. Bras. 41, 5, 325-329. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NRPB-R289 (1996) Doses to patients from medical X-ray examinations in the UK: 1995 review, National Radiological Protection Board, Chilton, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Petoussi-Henss N. et al. (1998) Calculation of backscatter factors for diagnostic radiology using Monte Carlo methods, Phys. Med. Biol. 43, 2237-2250. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tapiovaara M. et al. (2008) PCXMC: A Monte Carlo program for calculating patient doses in medical X-ray examinations (2nd Ed.). STUK-A139. Helsinki. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (2000) Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation, United Nations Scientific Commitee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation Report to the General Assembly with Scientific Annexes, vol. II: Effects. Untied Nations, New York. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.