Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S137 - S143|
|Section||Getting and Processing Data|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- NCRP - National Council on Radiation Protection, Public Radiation Exposure From Nuclear Power Generation in the U.S. Report No. 92 (1987) 72-112. [Google Scholar]
- NCRP - National Council on Radiation Protection, Exposure of the Population in the United States and Canada from Natural Background Radiation Report No. 94 (1987) 90-128. [Google Scholar]
- NCRP - National Council on Radiation Protection, Radiation Exposure of the U.S. Population from Consumer Products and Miscellaneous Sources Report No. 95 (1987) 32-36 and 62-64. [Google Scholar]
- Cianci V., Coppola D., Sunk W., Dry Ash Collection at Coal Fired Power Plants and Potential for WTE Facilities, Proceedings of the 15th Annual North American Waste to Energy Conference NAWTEC15, Miami, Florida USA, May 21-23 (2007) 41(12). [Google Scholar]
- Douay F., Roussel H., Pruvot C., Loriette A., Fourrier H., Assessment of a remediation technique using the replacement of contaminated soils in kitchen gardens nearby a former lead smelter in Northern France, Science of the Total Environnement 401 (2008) 29-38. [Google Scholar]
- Tecninvest, Green cyber, Refinaria de Bio-Diesel, Estudo de Impacte Ambiental, Resumo Não Técnico, Relatório T 070106 Estudo n∘ 2602 A (2007) IV50-IV55. [Google Scholar]
- AGRIPRO AMBIENTE, Estudo de Impacte Ambiental dos Projectos de Conversão e Loteamento da Refinaria de Sines, Galp Energia, Volume I – Resumo Não Técnico (2008) 32-36. [Google Scholar]
- E-PRTR, European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (2010): http://prtr.ec.europa. eu/Home.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- CCME, Canadian Environmental Quality Guidelines, http://ceqg-rcqe.ccme.ca/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.