Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S131 - S136|
|Section||Getting and Processing Data|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Health Protection Agency, Radon and Public Health. Report of the independent Advisory Group on Ionising Radiation, (Health Protection Agency, RCE-11, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, Exposures from natural radiation sources. UNSCEAR 2000 Report to the General Assembly, Annex B (UNSCEAR, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP International Commission on Radiological Protection. Protection against Radon-222 at Home and Work. (ICRP Publication 65. Ann. ICRP 23/2, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- Kim Y. J., Chang B. U., Park H. M., Kim C. K., and Tokonami S., National Radon Survey in Korea, Radiation Protection Dosimetry (2011), Accepted in press (doi:10.1093/rpd/ncr094) [Google Scholar]
- Kim C. K., Lee S. C., Lee D. M., Chang B. U., Rho B. H., and Kang H. D., National survey of radon levels in Korea, Health Phys 84 (2003) 354-360. [Google Scholar]
- Kim Y. J., Lee H. Y., Kim C. S., Chang B. U., Rho B. H., Kim C. K., and Tokonami, S. Indoor radon, thoron, and thoron daughter concentrations in Korea. Inter. Congress Series 1276 (2005) 46-49 [Google Scholar]
- The Geological Society of Korea, Geology of Korea, (Sigmapress, Korea, 1999) p. 546. in Korean [Google Scholar]
- Tokonami, S., Takahashi, H., Kobayashi, Y., and Zhuo, W., Up-to-date radon-thoron discriminative detector for a large scale survey, Rev. Sci. Instrum 76, 113505 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Statement on radon, ICRP Committee release, Ref 00/902/09 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Hubbard, L.M.; Hagberg, N.; Enflo, A. Temperature effect on radon dynamics in two Swedish dwellings, Radiation Protection Dosimetry 45 (1992) 381-386 [Google Scholar]
- Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety, Radiation environment in Korea (Korea Institute Nuclear Safety, Korea, 2009) in Korean [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.