Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S91 - S91|
|Section||Getting and Processing Data|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Kim Y. J., Chang B. U., Park H. M., Kim C. K., and Tokonami S., National Radon Survey in Korea, Radiation Protection Dosimetry (2011), Accepted in press [Google Scholar]
- ICRP International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Statement on radon, ICRP Committee release, Ref 00/902/09 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Hubbard, L.M.; Hagberg, N.; Enflo, A. Temperature effect on radon dynamics in two Swedish dwellings, Radiation Protection Dosimetry45 (1992) 381-386 [Google Scholar]
- ICRP International Commission on Radiological Protection. Protection against Radon-222 at Home and Work. (ICRP Publication 65. Ann. ICRP 23/2, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, Exposures from natural radiation sources. UNSCEAR 2000 Report to the General Assembly, Annex B (UNSCEAR, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- Ha, M. N., Hwang S. S., Lee W. J., Jin Y. W., Geospatial analysis between residential radon exposure and lung cancer (Korea Institute Nuclear Safety, Korea, 2011) in Korean [Google Scholar]
- Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety, Assessment of Radiation Risk for the Korean Population (Korea Institute Nuclear Safety, Korea, 2007) in Korean [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.