Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S75 - S78|
|Section||Getting and Processing Data|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Bolsunovsky A. and Bondareva L., J Alloy Compd. 444-445 (2007) 495-499. [Google Scholar]
- Pan’kov Ye.V., Bolsunovsky A.Ya., Pimenov A.V. and Sukovaty A.G., “Concentration of radionuclides and dose rates of some species of ichthyophauna of the Yenisei River”, Heavy metals and radionuclides in the environment, V. 1, IV international conference, Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan, 2006, E.B. Sydykov, M.S. Panin (Semipalatinsk State Pedagogical institute, Semipalatinsk, Kazakstan, 2006) pp. 356-360. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Zotina T.A. 2009. Radiation biology. Radioecology. 49 (6) (2009) 729-737. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Zotina T.A., Trofimova E.A., Kaglyan A.Ye., Bolsunovsky A.Ya. and Gudkov D.I. Problems of biogeochemistry and geochemical ecology 1(2010) 91-94. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Zuev I.V., Semenova E.M., Shulepina S.P., Reznik K.A., Trofimova E.A., Shadrin E.A., Zotina T.A. J Siberian Fed Uni 4 (2) (2011) (in press) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.