Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S461 - S465|
|Section||Mechanisms and Models|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- The radiation situation in Russia and neighboring states in 2007, edited by Vakulovski S.M. (Metrological agency of Roshydromet, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on observation of radioactive contamination of water objects, edited by Vakulovski S.M. (Hydrometeoizdat, Moscow, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- Marey A.I. Sanitary protection of water objects from contamination by radioactive substances. (Atomizdat, Moscow, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- Nossov A.V., Krylov A.L., Kisselev V.P., Kazakov S.V., Modelling of migration of radioactive substances and other contaminants in surface waters, edited by Arutyunyan R.V. (Nauka, Moscow, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Di’ Toro D. M., O’Connor D.J., Thomann R.V. et al., Simplified model of the fate portioning chemicals in lakes and streams, Modelling the fate of chemicals in aquatic environment. (Ann Arbor Science, 1982) pp.165-190. [Google Scholar]
- Nossov A.V., Pissarev V.V., Voitsehhovich O.V., Methods of prediction of water objects contamination in case a NPP abnormal operation, (GK of USSR on Hydrology and Meteorology, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- Zozul Y.N., Integrated assessment of influence of radioactively dangerous objects on the river basin of Moscow region., Ph.D. thesis in biological sciences (Moscow, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- Krylov A.L., Nossov A.V., Kisselev V.P., Meteorology and hydrology, 1 (2011) 48-57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.