Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S229 - S234|
|Section||Using Data for Studies|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Smith K.R. and Jones A.L., Generalised habit data for radiological assessments (NRPB, Chilton, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- Clyne F.J., Garrod C.J., Jeffs T.M. and Jenkinson S.B., An assessment of aquatic radiation pathways in Ireland, 2008 (The Centre for Environment, Fisheries & Aquaculture Science, Lowestoft, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- McGinnity P., Currivan L., Dowdall A., Fegan M., Hanley O., Hayden E., Kelleher K., McKittrick L., Somerville S., Wong J. and Pollard D., Radioactivity Monitoring of the Irish Environment 2009 (Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland, Dublin, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Leonard D.R.P., Hunt G.J. and Jones P.G.W., “Investigations of individual radiation exposures from discharges to the aquatic environment: the technique of habit surveys”, Third International Symposium on Radiological Protection - Advances in Theory and Practice, Inverness, 6-11 June 1982 (The Society of Radiological Protection, 1982) pp. 512-517 [Google Scholar]
- ICRP, Age-dependent doses to members of the public from intake of radionuclides (ICRP, Oxford, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- Hunt G. J., Hewett C. J. and Shepherd, J.G., Health Physics Volume 43 (1982) 875-889. [Google Scholar]
- Cutts D., Gaunt M., Hunt H., Roche P., Thorne M., Titley J., Smith R. and Webbe-Wood D., Position paper on the collection and use of habits data for retrospective dose assessments (National Dose Assessment Working Group, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- ICRP, Assessing the dose of the representative person for the purpose of radiological protection of the public and the optimisation of radiological protection (ICRP, Oxford, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Radiological Protection Act, 1991 (Ionising Radiation) Order, 2000, Statutory Instrument No. 125 of 2000 (Stationery Office, Dublin) [Google Scholar]
- Colgan P.A., Organo C., Hone C., Fenton D., Radiation doses received by the Irish population (Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland, Dublin, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hunt G.J., Radiat. Prot. Dosim. Volume 8 (1984) 215-224. [Google Scholar]
- Howorth J.M., Eggleton A.E., Studies of environmental radioactivity in Cumbria. Part 12: Modelling of sea-to-land transfer of radionuclides and an assessment of the radiological consequences, (UKAEA, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Simmonds J., Lawson G. And Mayall A., Methodology for assessing the radiological consequences of routine releases of radionuclides to the environment (European Commission, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.