Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S17 - S23|
|Section||Getting and Processing Data|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- Nosov A.V., Ashanin N.V., Ivanov A.B., Martynova A.M. Atomic Energy 74 iss. 2 (1993) 144-150 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Vakulovsky S.M., Tertyshnik E.G., Borodina T.S., Iskra A.A., “Man-maid radionuclides in the Yenisiy river”, Radioactivity after nuclear explosions and accidents, Moscow December, 5–6 2005, Yu. A. Izrael’ Eds. v.2 (GIDROMETEOIZDAT, St.-Pitersburg, 2006) pp. 294-299 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov Yu.V., Revenko Yu.A., Legin K.V. et al., Radiochemistry 36 (1994) 546-559 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Sukhorukov F.V., Melgunov M.C., Kovalev S.I., Siberian Ecological J. 1 (2000) 39-50 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Sukhorukov F.V., Melgunov M.C., Kovalev S.I., “Some peculiarities of distribution of anthropogenic radionuclides in alluvial soils and bottom sediments of the river Yenisei in the neighbourhood of Krasnoyarsk mining chemical plant”, Radioactivity after nuclear explosions and accidents, Moscow April, 24-26 2000, v. 1 (GIDROMETEOIZDAT, St.-Pitersburg, 2000) pp. 537-542 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Sukhorukov, A.G. Degermendzhy, V.M. Belolipetsky, A.Ya Bolsunovsky, S.I. Kovalev, K.U. Kosolapova, M.S. Melgunov, V.F. Raputa. Distribution and migration of radionuclides in the Yenisei plain (Novosibirsk: Publ. House of SB RAS, Dep. “Geo”, 2004) 286 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Linnik V.G., Surkov V.V., Potapov V.N., Volosov A.G., Korobova E.M., Borghuis A., and Brown J.E. Russian Geology and Geophysics v. 45 (2004) 1172-1187. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.