Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S11 - S15|
|Section||Getting and Processing Data|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- ICRP, Annals of the ICRP, Environmental Protection: the concept and use of reference animals and plants, Publication 108, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA, Handbook of parameter values for the prediction of radionuclide transfer to wildlife, draft report, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP, Annals of the ICRP, Environmental Protection: Transfer parameters for reference animals and plants, draft for consultation, ICRP ref 4817-0644-3078 [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Beresford, C.L. Barnett, B/J. Howard, W.A. Scott, J.E. Brown, D. Copplestone, Derivation of transfer parameters for use within the ERICA tool and default concentration ratios for terrestrial biota, J. of Environmental Radioactivity, 99 (2008) 1393-1407. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hosseini, H. Thorring, J.E. brown, R. Saxen, E. Ilis, Transfer of radionuclides in aquatic ecosystems-Default concentration ratios for aquatic biota in the ERICA tool, J. of Environmental Radioactivity, 99 (2008), 1408-1429. [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Brown, J.N.B. Bell, Earthworms and radionuclides with experimental investigations on the uptake and exchangeability of radiocaesium, Environmental Pollution, 88 (1995), 27-39. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yoshida, Y. Muramatsu, W.J.G.M. Peijnenburg, Multi-element analyses of earthworms for radioecology and ecotoxicology, Radioprotection, Suppl. 1, 40 (2005), S491-S495. [Google Scholar]
- M. Janssen, P. G.lastra, J.F.M.N. Lembrechts, The effects of soil chemical characteristics on the 134Cs concentration in earthworms. Uptake from liquid medium, J. of Environmental Radioactivity, 35 (1997) 313-330. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.