Volume 46, Number 3, Juillet-Septembre 2011
|Page(s)||331 - 343|
|Published online||15 September 2011|
- ADR (2007) European Agreement on the international road transport of hazardous goods, BOE, supplement of January 21st 2007.
- Chetty S. (1996) The case study method for research in small and medium-sized firms, International Small Business Journal 15, 73-85. [CrossRef]
- GRWP (2006) General Radioactive Waste Plan (VI), Approved by the Cabinet on July 23rd 2006.
- ICRP Publication 60 (1999) Recommendations of the ‘International Commission on Radiological Protection’, Pergamon Press, Oxford (1991), Spanish translation by the Spanish Society of Radiological Protection, Madrid (1995).
- INE (2008) Instituto Nacional de Estadística, URL: http://www.ine.es/ (accessed: 01/09/09).
- Law 31/95 on Prevention of Occupational Risks (1995) BOE No. 269 of November 10th 1995.
- Law 54/97 Electricity Industry Act, Official State Gazette of November 20th 1997.
- Nuclear Safety Council and Institute of Health Carlos III (2010) Epidemiological study: Possible radiological impacts of nuclear and radioactive installations and fuel cycle on human health, URL: http://www.csn.es/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14919 (accessed: 07/11/10).
- Ortega X., Jorba B. (1988) Ionizing Radiations. Ed. Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña.
- RD 566 on safety counsellors for the transport of hazardous goods by road, rail or ship (1999), BOE No. 254 of October 20th 1999.
- Spanish (NPP) Nuclear power plants (1995), URL: http://www.enresa.es/actividades_y_proyectos/raa/seguridad_transporte_raa (accessed: 10/12/09).
- Tanarro A. (1986) Ionizingradiations: radioactive and X-ray facilities. Junta de Energía Nuclear.
- Tunaboylu K., Plaifair A., Mariapillai N. (2001) Waste Transport and Public Safety, Technical Report PTR-01-03, Pangea Resources International, Baden, Switzerland.
- U.S. DOE (2002) Final Environmental Impact Statement for a Geologic Repository for Disposal Spent Nuclear Fuel and High-Level Radioactive Wastes at Yucca Mountain, Nye County, Nevada, DOE/EIS-0250F, Washington, DC: Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management.
- Yin R. (1994) Case study research: Design and methods. Sage Publishing, Beverly Hills.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.