Volume 45, Number 2, Avril-Juin 2010
|Page(s)||219 - 227|
|Published online||10 June 2010|
- Ademola J.A. (2008a) Exposure to high background radiation level in the tin mining area of Jos Plateau, Nigeria, J. Radiol. Prot. 28, 93-99.. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ademola J.A. (2008b) Assessment of natural radionuclide content of cements used in Nigeria, J. Radiol. Prot. 28, 581-588. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Beretka J., Mathew P.J. (1985) Natural radioactivity of Australian building materials, industrial waste and by-products, Health Phys. 48, 87-95. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Egidi P. (1999) Current status of TENORM Regulations and Developing Issues from Federal, State and International Perspectives, Health Physics Society Annual Meeting, Philadelphis, PA, 27 June, PEP course 2-H, Bt.
- IAEA (1989) International Atomic Energy Agency. Measurements of Radionuclides in Food and the Environment – A Guidebook. STI/DOC/10/295 IAEA Vienna.
- Jibiri N.N., Emelue H.U. (2008) Soil radionuclide concentration and radiological assessment in and around a refining and petrochemical company in Warri, Niger Delta, Nigeria, J. Radiol. Prot. 28, 361-368. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- OECD (1979) Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development. Exposure to radiation from natural radioactivity in building materials, Report by a Group of Experts of the OECD (Paris: Nuclear Energy Agency).
- Smith K.P., Blunt D.L., Williams G.P., Arnish J.J., Pfingston M., Herbert H., Haffenden R.A. (1999) An assessment of the disposal of petroleum industry NORM in non-hazardous land fills. National Petroleum Technology Office US Department of Energy Report No. DOE/BC/W-31-109-ENG-38-8.
- Tsurikov N., Koperski J. (1999) TENORM Legislation – Theory and Practice, IAEA TECDOC-1271, Technologically enhanced natural radiation (TENR-II), Proceedings of an International Symposium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, September, pp. 3-9.
- UNSCEAR (1982) United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation. Ionizing Radiation: Sources and Biological Effects. 1982 Report to the General Assembly, with scientific annexes. Annex C: Technologically modified exposures to natural radiation (New York, United Nations).
- UNSCEAR (1988) United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation, Report to the General Assembly, 43rd Session (New York, United Nations).
- UNSCEAR (2000) United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation. Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation, Vol. 1: Sources, Report to the General Assembly, with scientific annexes, Annex B: Exposures from natural radiation sources (New York, United Nations).
- USEPA (2003) United States Environmental Protection Agency. Guidance-Potential for radiation contamination associated with mineral and resource extraction industries. Office of Air and Radiation memorandum, April 15 (Washington DC, 20460).
- Xinwei L., Lingqing W., Xiaodan J., Leipeng Y., Gelian D. (2006) Specific activity and hazards of Archeozoic-Cambrian rock samples collected from the Weibei Area of Shaanxi, China, Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 118, 352-358. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.