Volume 45, Number 2, Avril-Juin 2010
|Page(s)||209 - 217|
|Published online||10 June 2010|
- Al-Mosa T.M.A. (2007) Indoor Radon Concentration in Kindergartens, Play- and Elementary Schools in Zulfy City (Saudi Arabia), MSc. Thesis, Department of Physics and Astronomy at the College of Science - King Saud University; October 2007.
- Bem H., Bem E.M., Ostrowska M. (1999) Radon Concentrations in Kindergartens and Schools in the Lód-Region of Poland, Rad. Prot. Dosim. 82, 147-149.
- El May M.V., Chahed N., Mtimet S. (2004) Radon concentrations in some dwellings of Tunisia, Health Phys. 86, 150-154. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- EPA (1993) United States Environmental Protection. Radon Measurement in Schools, EPA 402-R-92-014.
- ICRP Publication 65 (1993) Protection against radon-222 at home and at work, Ann. ICRP 23(2).
- Khan A.J. (2000) A study of indoor radon levels in Indian dwellings, influencing factors and lung cancer risks, Rad. Meas. 32, 87-92. [CrossRef]
- Kullab M.K., Al-Bataina B.A., Ismail A.M., Abumurad K.M., Ghaith A. (1997) Study of radon-222 concentration levels inside kindergartens in Amman, Rad. Meas. 28, 699-702. [CrossRef]
- Maged A.F. (2006) Radon concentrations in elementary schools in Kuwait, Health Phys. 90, 258-262. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Malanca A., Gaidolfi L., Fava R. (1997) Natural radioactivity in kindergartens and play schools of Parma, Italy, Environm. Int. 23, 541-546. [CrossRef]
- NCRP (1984) National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, Evaluation of occupational and environmental exposure to radon and radon daughters, Rapport No. 78.
- Oikawa S., Kanno N., Sanada T., Abukawa J., Higuchi H. (2006) A survey of indoor workplace radon concentration in Japan, J. Environm. Rad. 87, 239-245. [CrossRef]
- Papaefthymiou H., Georgiou C.D. (2007) Indoor radon levels in primary schools of Patras, Greece, Rad. Prot. Dosim. 124, 172-176. [CrossRef]
- Pearce J., Boyle P. (2005) Examining the relationship between lung cancer and radon in small areas across Scotland, Health & Place 11, 275-282. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- UNSCEAR (2000) United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, Report to the General Assembly, Vol. 1, Annex B.
- Vaupotic J. (2002) Identification of sources of high radon levels in Slovenian schools, Rad. Prot. Dosim. 102, 75-80.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.