Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||941 - 944|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Grodzinsky, D.M., Kolomiets, K.D. and Kutlakhmedov, Yu.A. et al., 1991. Anthropogenic radioactive anomaly and plants, Lybid', Kiev (Rus). [Google Scholar]
- Grodzinsky, D.M., Kolomiets, K.D. and Burdenyuk, O.D. 2000. Mutagenesis of plants in the Exclusion Zone. Bulletin of the Ecological Condition of the Exclusion Zone and the Zone of Absolute Resettlement, 16: 50–54 (Ukr). [Google Scholar]
- Gudkov, D.I., Uzhevskaya, C.F. and Nazarov, A.B. et al., 2006. Lesion in common reed by gall-producing arthropods in water bodies of the Chernobyl NPP exclusion zone. Hydrobiological Journal, 1: 82–88. [Google Scholar]
- Dubina, D.V., Stoyko, S.M. and Sytnik, K.M. et al., 1993. Macrophytes – indicators of environmental changes. Naukova Dumka. Kiev (Rus). [Google Scholar]
- Demidovskaya, L.F. and Kirichenko, R.A., 1964. Morphological characteristics of the common reed. Proceedings of the Institute of Botany of the Kazakhstan Academy of Sciences, 19: 109–135. [Google Scholar]
- Gudkov, D., Shevtsova, N. and Dzyubenko, O. et al., 2006. Dose rates and effects of chronic environmental radiation on hydrobionts within the Chernobyl exclusion zone. – Radiation risk estimation in normal and emergency situations. – Springer. 2006. – P. 69–76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.