Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||891 - 896|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Iosjpe M., J. Brown and P. Strand, A modified approach for box modelling of radiological consequences from releases into the marine environment, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 60 (2002) 297–322. [Google Scholar]
- Abril J.M. and M. García León, A 2D 4-phases marine dispersion model for non-conservative radionuclides. Part I: conceptual and computational model, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 20 (1993) 71–88. [Google Scholar]
- Howorth J. and C.R. Kirby, Studies of environmental radioactivity in Cumbria. Part 11: modelling the dispersion of radionuclides in the Irish Sea. Environmental and Medical Sciences Division, Harwell Laboratory, AERE-R11734 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- DHI, MIKE21 Coastal hydraulics and oceanography hydrodynamics module release 2.6. Danish Hydraulics Institute (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Gear C.W., Numerical initial value problems in ordinary differential equations. Prentice-Hall, NJ (1971). [Google Scholar]
- MAFF, Aquatic environment monitoring report Radioactivity in surface and coastal waters of the British Isles. Directorate of Fisheries Research, Lowestoft (1967–1994). [Google Scholar]
- Smith C.N., T.H. Stewart and P. McDonald, Results from an intensive measurement programme for suspended particulate matter in the region of the Irish Sea between Anglesey and the Isle of Man, Continental Shelf Research 23 (2003) 1005–1018. [Google Scholar]
- McCubbin D., K.S. Leonard and H.S. Emerson, The role of thermal and photochemical reactions upon the remobilisation of Pu from an Irish Sea sediment, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 44 (1999) 253–273. [Google Scholar]
- FSA, Radioactivity in food and the environment, 1997–2004. Food Standard Agency, Environment Agency, Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Environment & Heritage Service, RIFE 1–11 (1996–2005). [Google Scholar]
- Vives i Batlle J., S.R. Jones and J.M. Gomez-Ros, A method for calculation of dose per unit concentration values for aquatic biota. Journal of Radiological Protection 24 (2004) a1–a2. [Google Scholar]
- Gray J., S.R. Jones and A.D. Smith, Discharges to the environment from the Sellafield site, Journal of Radiological Protection 15 (2) (1995) 99–131. [Google Scholar]
- Jefferies D.F. and A.K. Steele, Observed and predicted concentrations of Caesium-137 in Seawater of the Irish Sea 1970–1985, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 10 (1989) 173–189. [Google Scholar]
- Olsen Y.S. and J. Vives i Batlle, A model for the bioaccumulation of 99Tc in lobsters (Homarus gammarus) from the West Cumbria coast, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 67 (2003) 219–233. [Google Scholar]
- Vives i Batlle, J., R.C. Wilson, S.J. Watts, S.R. Jones, P. McDonald and S. Vives-Lynch, Dynamic model for the assessment of radiological exposure to marine biota, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity (accepted for publication). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.