Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||887 - 890|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Karam P.A. and Leslie S.A. (1999). Calculations of background β-γ radiation dose through geologic time. Health Physics. 77, 662–667. [Google Scholar]
- Karam P.A. (2003) Inconstant sun: How solar evolution has affected cosmic and ultraviolet radiation exposure over the history of life on Earth. Health Physics 84, 322–333. [Google Scholar]
- Kultz D. (2005) Molecular and evolutionary basis of the cellular stress response. Annual Review of Physiology. 67, 225–257. [Google Scholar]
- Arteca R.N. and Arteca J.M. (2000) A novel method for growing Arabidopsis thaliana plants hydroponically. Physiologia Plantarum 108, 188–93. [Google Scholar]
- Tusher V.G., Tibshirani R. and Chu G. (2001) Significance analysis of microarrays applied to the ionising radiation response. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences on the USA 98, 5116–5121. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.