Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||875 - 880|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Health and Safety Executive, New Reactors Website, Background, Assessment Process; 'http://www.hse.gov.uk/newreactors/background.htm' [Accessed January 2008] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Trade and Industry (2007) The Future of Nuclear Power: The Role of Nuclear Power in a Low Carbon UK Economy (Consultation document) The Future of Nuclear Power Future. 207 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission Effluents Database, http://www.reirs.com/effluent/ [Accessed 09 June 2008] [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency database on discharges of radionuclides to the atmosphere and the aquatic environment (DIRATA) - http://dirata.iaea.org/ [Accessed 09 June 2008] [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency; Power Reactor Information System; On-line Database: http://www.iaea.org/programmes/a2/ [Accessed March 2008] [Google Scholar]
- International Nuclear Safety Centre Database. Retrieved from www.insc.anl.gov/ on 14 January 2008. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR Report 2000, Annex C: Exposures to the public from man-made sources of radiation. [Google Scholar]
- European Union; Radioactive Effluents from Nuclear Power Stations and Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing Plants in the European Union (1995–1999 Report and 2000–2003 Report). [Google Scholar]
- OSPAR Commission (2005) The Application of BAT in UK Nuclear Facilities Report; ISBN 1-904426-70-0. [Google Scholar]
- World Nuclear Association. Reactors Database. Available from http://db.world-nuclear.org/reference/reactorsdb_index.ph [Accessed March 2008] [Google Scholar]
- Study of Historic Nuclear Reactor Discharge Data & Associated Arising of Solid Radioactive Wastes; RM Consultants Limited; August 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.