Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||843 - 848|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- AMAP (1997). AMAP Greenland 1994-1996, Environmental Project No. 356. Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP). Danish Environmental Protection Agency. Ministry of Environment and Energy, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- AMAP (1998). AMAP Assessment Report: Arctic Pollution Issues. Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP), Oslo, Norway.
- AMAP (2000). AMAP Report on Issues of Concern: Updated Information on Human Health, Persistent Organic Pollutants, Radioactivity, and Mercury in the Arctic. AMAP Report 2000:4. Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP), Oslo, Norway.
- AMAP (2002). Arctic Pollution 2002: Persistent Organic Polluatants, Heavy Metals, Radioactivity, Human Health, Changing Pathways. Arctic monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP), Oslo, Norway.
- AMAP (2004). AMAP Assessment 2002: Radioactivity in the Arctic. Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP), Oslo, Norway.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.