Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||825 - 830|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Hlatshwayo, I.N. (2007). In-situ gamma-ray mapping of environmental radioactivity at iThemba LABS and associated risk assessment. Unpublished M.Sc. thesis. University of Zululand, South Africa. [Google Scholar]
- De Meijer, R.J. (1997). Heavy Minerals: From 'Edelstein' to Einstein. Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 62 (1–3): 81–103. [Google Scholar]
- Newman, R.T. et al. (2008). Determination of soil, sand and ore primordial radionuclide concentrations by full-spectrum analyses of high-purity germanium detector spectra. Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 66 (2008): 677–1066. [Google Scholar]
- Joseph, A.D. (2005). Radiometric Study of Soil: The Systematic Effects. Unpublished M.Sc. thesis. University of the Western Cape, South Africa. [Google Scholar]
- Hendriks, P.H.G.M. et al. (2001). Full-spectrum analysis of γ-ray spectra. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 53 (2001): 365–380. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR. (2000). Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effect of Atomic Radiation, United Nations, New York. [Online]. Available www.unscear.org/docs/reports/annexb.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Saito, K. and Jacob, P. (1994). Gamma ray fields in the air due to sources in the ground. Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 58 (1995): 29–45. [Google Scholar]
- Mohanty, A.K. et al. (2004). Natural radioactivity and radiation exposure in the high background area at Chhatrapur beach placer deposit of Orissa, India. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 75 (2004): 15–33. [Google Scholar]
- Firestone, R.B. (1996). Table of Isotopes (8th Ed.). New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP. (2004). 2005 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. Available www.icrp.org/docs/2005_recs_CONSULTATION_Draft1a.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.