Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||799 - 804|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Tomza I., Lebecka J., Radium Bearing Waters in Coal Mines. Proc of Int. Conf. on Radiation Hazard in Mining. Golden, Colorado, USA, (1981). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chałupnik, B. Michalik, M. Wysocka, Wysoka. Skubacz. A. Mielnikow. Contamination of settling ponds and rivers as a result of discharge of radium bearing waters from Polish coal mines, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, Volume 54 number 1, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Michalik B. Wysocka M., Chałupnik S., Skubacz K., Mielnikow A., Trząski L., Contamination Caused by Radium Discharged with Mine Effluents into Inland Waters, Radioprotection, Volume 40, Suppl.1 p. 503–509, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Chau N.D., Chrus'ciel E. Leaching of technologically enhanced naturally occurring radioactive materials Applied Radiation and Isotopes 65, 968–974 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Leopold Karsten; Michalik Boguslaw; Wiegand Jens. Availability of radium isotopes and heavy metals from scales and tailings of Polish hard coal mining. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 94 (2007) pp. 137–150. [Google Scholar]
- Michalik B. The assessment of exposure to ionizing radiation at spoil banks. Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials “NORM IV”. IAEA-TECDOC-1472, IAEA, p. 104–116, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Victor Madu Ibeanusi, Denise Antonia Grab, Larry Jensen, Stephen Ostrodka Radionuclide Biological Remediation Resource Guide. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. EPA 905-B-04-001 (2004). www.epa.gov/region5superfund [Google Scholar]
- El Afifi E.M., Awwad N.S., Hilal M.A., Sequential chemical treatment of radium species in TENORM waste sludge produced from oil and natural gas production, J. Hazard. Mater. (2008), doi:10.1016/j.jhazmat.2008.04.036. (article in press) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.