Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||771 - 776|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Arutunjan R.V., Belickov V.V., Belickova G.V., Sorokovickova O.S. et al., New effective numerical methods of modelling of migration of radioactive substances in the atmosphere and its practical use, Izvestia of Russian Academy of Sciences (Energy) 4 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Semenov V.N., Arutunjan R.V., Kisselev V.P., Fockin A.L. et al., Izvestia of Russian Academy of Sciences (Energy) 4 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Pasler-Sauer J., Comparative calculations and validation studies with atmospheric dispersion models. //Report KfK 4164, November 1986,130. [Google Scholar]
- Rolf Lange. Journal of applied meteorology, 17, 3 (1978). [Google Scholar]
- Grisenko A.I., Belov N.S., Semenov V.N. and Sorokovickova O.S., The Unique Experiments on the Assessment of Accident Consequences at the Gas Transport Systems. Society for Risk Analysis - EUROPE, Stockholm 1997, pp. 724–729. [Google Scholar]
- Krylov A.L., Nossov A.V., Kisselev V.P., Zhilina N.I. and Kazakov S.V., Izvestia of Russian Academy of Sciences (Energy) 3 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Kazakov S., Kisselev V., Krylov A. and Zhilina N., “Informational and modelling computer system for prediction estimation and analysis of radioactive contamination of surface water objects”, In Proceedings the Second International Conference “River Basin Management II” Las-Palmas of Gran Canaria, Spain, 2003, edited by Brebbia C.A. (WIT Press, UK, 2003), pp. 289–298. [Google Scholar]
- Krylov A.L., Nossov A.V., Kryshev A.I., Kryshev I.I. and Kisselev V.P., Meteorology and Hydrology 7 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.