Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||689 - 694|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- O. Reistad, M. Mærli and N. Bøhmer, The Nonproliferation Review 12 (2005), 163–197. [Google Scholar]
- O. Reistad, R. Stamm'ler and K. Gussgard, Science and Global Security, submitted for publication February 4, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- The Russian federal law concerning bringing of the supplement into federal law “Use of Atomic Energy” (in Russian), http://www.akdi.ru/gd/proekt/088017GD.SHTM (2002). [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, (1996), Climate Change 1995: Impacts, Adaptations, and Mitigation of Climate Change: Scientific-Technical Analyses. Contribution of Working Group II to the Second Assessment Report for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [Watson, R.T., M.C. Zinyowera and R.H. Moss (eds.)]. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA. [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Sanders, K.D. Seager, Y.R. Rashid, P.R. Barrett, A.P. Malinauskas, R.E. Einziger, H. Jordan and X. Duffey, A method for determining the spent-fuel contribution to transport cask containment requirements. SAND 90-2406. Albuquerque: Sandia National Laboratories (1992). [Google Scholar]
- O. Reistad, M. Iosjpe, W. and S. Hustveit, Source term development and impact assessment of a hypothetical accident for a Russian nuclear submarine in the Barents Sea (2008). Provisional draft. [Google Scholar]
- Severity, probability and risk of accidents during maritime transport of radioactive material, Final report of a coordinated research project 1995-99, IAEA-TECDOC-1231, Vienna: International Atomic Energy Agency, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- M. Iosjpe, J. Brown and P. Strand, J. Environ. Radioactivity, 60, 91–103 (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Iosjpe, in Radionuclides in the Environment. edited by P.P. Povinec and J.A. Sanchez-Cabeza (Radioactivity in the Environment, 8, Series Editor: M.S. Baxter, 463–476, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Codex Alimentarius Commission: Joint FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme. Appendix XXXI. ftp://ftp.fao.org/codex/Alinorm06/al29_41e.pdf (09.01.07) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Brown, A. Hosseini, P. Børretzen and H. Thørring, Marinne Pollution Bulletin,~52, 1127–1137 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.