Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||647 - 653|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Garisto, N.C., S.L. Fernandes, M. Monabbati, D. Brown, and F. Bajurny. 2005. Screening “No-Effect Concentrations” for Radionuclides in the Abiotic Environment from a Generic Ecological Risk Perspective: Derivation and Application to the Pickering Nuclear Site. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Radioactivity in the Environment, 2–6 October 2005 in Nice, France. [Google Scholar]
- Garisto, F., J. Avis, N. Calder, A. D'Andrea, P. Gierszewski, C. Kitson, T.W. Melnyk, K. Wei and L. Wojciechowski. 2004. Third Case Study – Defective Container Scenario. Ontario Power Generation Report No. 06819-REP-01200-10126-R00. Toronto, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Garisto, F., J. Avis, N. Calder, P. Gierszewski, C. Kitson, T.W. Melnyk, K. Wei and L. Wojciechowski. 2005. Horizontal Borehole Concept Case Study. Ontario Power Generation Report No. 06819-REP-01200-10139-R00. Toronto, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL) 1994. The Disposal of Canada's Nuclear Fuel Waste: Postclosure Assessment of a Reference System. Report AECL-10717, COG-93-7. [Google Scholar]
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL) 1996. The Disposal of Canada's Nuclear Fuel Waste: A Study of Post-closure Safety of In-room Emplacement of Used CANDU Fuel in Copper Containers in Permeable Plutonic Rock. Vol. 5: Radiological Assessment. Report AECL-11494-5, COG-95-552-5. [Google Scholar]
- Nagra. 2002. Project Opalinus Clay. Safety Report. Technical Report 02-05. Demonstration of Disposal Feasibility for Spent Fuel, Vitrified High-Level Waste and Long-Lived Intermediate-Level Waste (Entsorgungsnachweis). National Cooperative for the Disposal of Radioactive Waste. December. [Google Scholar]
- ANDRA. 2005. Dossier 2005 Argile – Tome. Évaluation de sûreté. [Google Scholar]
- SKB. 1999. SKB TR-99-23. SR 97 – Radionuclide Transport Calculations. [Google Scholar]
- SKB. 2006. SKB TR-06-09. Long-Term Safety for KBS-3 Repositories at Forsmark and Laxemar – a First Evaluation. Main Report of the SR-Can Project. Svensk Kärnbränslehantering AB. October. [Google Scholar]
- Garisto, N.C., S.L. Fernandes and F. Cooper 2008. No-Effect Concentrations for Screening Assessment of Radiological Impacts on Non-Human Biota. Prepared for NWMO. SENES Report 34622. In preparation. [Google Scholar]
- United States Department of Energy (U.S. DOE). 2000. DOE Standard. A Graded Approach for Evaluating Radiation Doses to Aquatic and Terrestrial Biota. Proj ENVR-0011. October. [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Risk from Ionising Contaminants: Assessment and Management (ERICA) 2007. ERICA Assessment Tool v1.0. August. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.