Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||469 - 474|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- M. Križman and P. Stegnar, Radiation Protection Dosimetry 45 (1992) 723–728. [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Peter and M. Križman, Long-term measurements of radon and its decay products in the environment by continuous α-spectrometry (in German), in Proceedings of 26th Annual meeting of Fachverbandes fur Strahlenschutz - “Strahlenschutz: Physik und Messtechnik”, Karlsruhe, 24–26 May, 1994, edited by W. Kölzer and R. Maushart (TUV Reinland, Kòln, 1994), pp. 792–797. [Google Scholar]
- J. Peter, Environmental Impact of the Uranium Mine (in German), GSF End Report, published by Bayerisches StMLU, München, 1994, pp. 1–67. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bernhard, C. Gibaud, J.F. Pineau, F. Sarradin and Y. Vauzelle, Time integrated measurements of potential alpha energy (PAE) due to short-lived decay products of radon 220 and 222 in the environment, in Proceedings of the 9th International Congress of the International Radiation Protection Association, Vienna, 14–19 April 1996, (Vol. 2, IRPA, Seibersdorf 1996), pp. 144–146. [Google Scholar]
- S. Raviart, P. Richon, D. Haristoy, M.C. Robé, Y. Belot, M. Kümmel, C. Düshe W. Ullman, Environment International 2 (1996) S279–S286. [Google Scholar]
- P. Martin, S. Tims, B. Ryan and A. Böllhofer, Journal of Environ. Radioactivity 76 (2004) 35–49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.