Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||425 - 429|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Harvey, B.R., Ibbett, K.D., Williams, J.K. and Lovett, M.B. The determination of technetium-99 in environmental materials. Aquatic Environment Protection: Analytical Methods No. 8. (Directorate of Fisheries Research, Lowestoft, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- Smith, V., Fegan, M., Pollard, D., Long, S., Hayden, E. and Ryan, T.P. Technetium-99 in the Irish marine environment. J. Environ. Radioactivity 56 (2001) pp. 269–284. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, V., Dowdall, A., Fegan, M., Hayden, E., Kelleher, K., Long, S., McEvoy, I., Somerville, S., Wong, J. and Pollard, D. Radioactivity monitoring of the Irish environment 2006. RPII-07/03. (Dublin: Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland 2007). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP. Age-dependent doses to members of the public from intake of radionuclides: Part 5. Compilation of ingestion and inhalation dose coefficients. Annals of the ICRP, vol.26, ICRP publication 72. (Oxford: Pergamon Press 1996). [Google Scholar]
- RIFE. Radioactivity in Food and the Environment, 2006. Environment Agency, Environment and Heritage Service, Food Standards Agency, Scottish Environment Protection Agency, RIFE-12, UK (2007). [Google Scholar]
- McCubbin, D., Leonard, K.S., McDonald, P., Bonfield, R. and Boust, D. Distribution of technetium-99 in sub-tidal sediments of the Irish Sea. Continental Shelf Research 26, (2006) pp. 458–473. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.