Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||315 - 320|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- H.A. Amer, S. Shawky, M.I. Hussein, M.L. Abd El-Hady, J. Environ. Monit. 4, 583–587 (2002)
- H. Bem, P. Wieczorkowski, M. Budzanowski, J. Environ. Radioactivity 61, 191–201 (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Manolupoulou and C. Papastefanou, J. Environ. Radioactivity 16, 261–271 (1992). [CrossRef]
- C. Papastefanou and S. Charalambous, Health Phys. 46, 293–302 (1984). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- N.A.C. Cressie, Mathematical Geology 22, 239–252 (1990). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Samek D., L. Saracevic, A. Mihalj, N. Gradascevic, “Estimation of the External Gamma Dose Rate from Natural Radionuclides on the Territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina”, Proceedings of the 5th Symposium of the Croatian Radiation Protection Association, Stubicke Toplice, 2003, edited by I.C. Bronic, S. Miljanic and B. Obelic (HDZZ-CRPA, Zagreb, 2003) p. 296–301.
- United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR), Sources, Effects and Risk of Ionizing Radiation (Report to the General Assembly, with Scientific Annexes, United Nations, New York, 2000).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.