Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||291 - 294|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Fiskesjo, G, The Allium-test as a standard in environmental monitoring, Hereditas 102 (1985) 99-112. [Google Scholar]
- Rank, J. and Nielsen, M.H., Genotoxicity testing of wastewater sludge using the Allium cepa anaphase-telophase chromosome aberration assay, J. Mutation Research, 1998, 418:113–119. [Google Scholar]
- Kovalchuk, O., Kovalchuk, I. and Arkhipov, A., The Allium cepa chromosome aberration test reliably measures genotoxicity of soils of inhabited areas in the Ukraine contaminated by the Chernobyl accident, J. Mutat. Research, 1998, 415:.47–57. [Google Scholar]
- Evseeva, T.I., Geraskin, S.A., Shuktomova, I.I. and Taskaev, A.I., Genotoxicity and toxicity assay of water sampled from the underground nuclear explosion site in the north of the Perm region, J. Environ. Radioact. 80 (2005) 59–74 (in Russia). [Google Scholar]
- IAEA. Effects of ionizing radiation on plants and animals at levels implied by current radiation protection standards. Technical Report Series 332. Vienna: Int. Atomic Energy, 1992. 74 p. [Google Scholar]
- Grif, V.G. and Machs, E.M., Rhythm of mitotic activity and of cell division cycle in the pant meristems, J. Cytology, 1994, 36:1069–1085 (in Russia). [Google Scholar]
- Dovgaluk, A., Kalinyak, T. and Blum, Y., Cytogenetic effects in root meristem of Allium cepa from action of toxic metal salt, J. Cytology and Genetics, 2001, 2:3–10 (in Russia). [Google Scholar]
- Wierzbicka, M., Mitotic disturbances induced by low doses of inorganic lead, J. Caryologya, 1988, 41: 143–160. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.