Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||147 - 150|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- R. Perianez, J. Environ. Radioactivity 38 (1998) pp.173-194. [Google Scholar]
- M. Novitskiy, Meteorology and Hydrology (1993) No 1. [Google Scholar]
- V. Pavlov, M. Kulakov and V. Stanovoy, In Trudy AARI, edited by M. Kulakov (1999) 442 pp. 180-190. [Google Scholar]
- O. Stepanets, A. Borisov, A. Ligaev, G. Solovjeva, E. Sisov and V. Komarevsky, In Ber. Polarforsch. Meeresforsch., edited by R. Stein and O. Stepanets (2002) 419, pp. 180-190. [Google Scholar]
- H. Harms, U. Hubner, J.O. Backhaus, M. Kulakov, V. Stanovoy, O.V. Stepanets, L.A. Kodina and R. Schlitzer, In Siberian river run-off in the Kara Sea. Proceedings in Marine Science, edited by R. Stein and K. Fahl (2003) 6, pp. 27-46. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kulakov and V. Stanovoy, In Models for prediction of contaminant transport in the Yenisey Estuary. Deliverable No.6 for project “ESTABLISH”, edited by M. Novitsky, I. Harms and J.E. Brown (2003) pp. 27-44 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.