Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||35 - 40|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Ham G.J., Shaw S., Crockett G.M. and Wilkins B.T., Partitioning of radionuclides with sewage sludge and transfer along terrestrial foodchain pathways from sludge-amended land – a review of data. Chilton, (National Radiological Protection Board, Chilton UK, 2003) NRPB-W32. [Google Scholar]
- Green N., Wilkins B.T. and Poultney S., J Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 226 (1997) 75–78. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA., Generic models for use in assessing the impact of discharges of radioactive substances to the environment. IAEA, Vienna, 2001, Safety Report Series No 19. [Google Scholar]
- Green N., Johnson D. and Wilkins B.T., J Environ Radioact, 30 (1996), 173-183. [Google Scholar]
- Ham G.J., Wilding D. and Wilkins B.T., Tritium concentrations in crops fertilised with contaminated sewage sludge. (Radiological Protection Division, Health Protection Agency. Chilton UK, 2007) HPA-RPD-038. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.