Volume 56, Number 3, July - September 2021
|Page(s)||193 - 197|
|Published online||07 July 2021|
- Andresz S, Bryant P, Heaps J, Beaumont T, Vecchiola S, Caldeira Ideias P. 2019. Young professionals in radiation protection: Challenges and perspectives – Outcomes of an international survey. Radioprotection 54(1): 35–40. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- García-Baonza R, Sáez-Muñoz M, Candela-Juan C, Rozas S, Camp A, Andresz S. Analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Spanish Radiation Protection Professionals. In: Proceedings of the European Nuclear Young Generation Forum, ENYGF’21, September 27–30, 2021, Tarragona, Spain. [Google Scholar]
- Hori A. 2020. Coming to terms with Fukushima disaster-related trauma and earlier trauma by constructing a new identity. About a case. Radioprotection 55(4): 283–290. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kawashima M, Murakami M, Saito T, Oyama I, Tauchi M, Oikawa K, Sekine M, Sekine T, Ozawa N, Saito Y, Yamaji H, Yagiuchi Y, Kumagai A, Otani K. 2020. Lessons from and perspectives for healthcare student volunteer activities after the Fukushima disaster. Radioprotection 55(4): 271–276. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Sawano T, Ozaki A, Tsubokura M. 2020. Review of health risks among decontamination workers after the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident. Radioprotection 55(4): 277–282. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.