Volume 55, Number 3, Juillet - Septembre 2020
|Page(s)||215 - 224|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- Ethos in Fukushima. 2018. November 2017 The Materials of Yamakiya Dialogue Seminar. In: Dialogue with residents of Yamakiya to share current situations – Continuing the dialogue in cooperation with the International Commission on Radiological Protection (ICRP), November 25–26, 2017, Yamakiya, Kawamata Town, Fukushima, Retrieved from http://ethos-fukushima.blogspot.com/2018/01/201711252625-26-november-2017-materials.html (Accessed on 12 April 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Hashimoto S, Arita H, Yasutaka T, Iwasaki Y. 2013. Potential Impacts of prolonged evacuation due to radioactive contamination on the reconstruction of rural Fukushima (in Japanese). Irrig Drain Rural Eng J 81: 153–162 [Google Scholar]
- Kawamata Town. 2019. Resident population in Kawamata Town (2019) Yamakiya District (in Japanese). Retrieved from http://www.town.kawamata.lg.jp/site/sinsai-saigai/yamakiyatikukyojyuujyoukyou.html (Accessed: January 10 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Kurihara M, et al. 2018a. Spatial and temporal variation in vertical migration of dissolved 137Cs passed through the litter layer in Fukushima forests. J Environ Radioact 192: 1–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kurihara M, et al. 2018b. Radiocesium migration in the litter layer of different forest types in Fukushima, Japan. J Environ Radioact 187: 81–19. [Google Scholar]
- Lochard J. 2013. Stakeholder engagement in regaining decent living conditions after Chernobyl. In: Social and Ethical Aspects of Radiation Risk Management (D. Oughton, S.O. Hansson, Eds); pp. 311–332. Elsevier Science. [Google Scholar]
- Lochard J, Schneider T, Ando R, Niwa O, Clement C, Lecomte JF, Tada JI. 2019. An overview of the dialogue meetings initiated by ICRP in Japan after the Fukushima accident. Radioprotection 54(2): 87–101. Available from https://www.radioprotection.org/articles/radiopro/full_html/2019/02/radiopro190031/radiopro190031.html. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Naito W, Yasutaka T. 2019. Measuring and communicating radiation levels in Fukushima: Pragmatic collaborative research with local residents (in Japanese). J Japan Secur Water Environ 42(A3): 88–92. [Google Scholar]
- Nakamura K, Yasutaka T. 2012. Concentration of radiocesium in stream water from a mountainous catchment area during rainfall events. In: International Symposium on Environmental monitoring and dose estimation of residents after accident of TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, 14 December 2012, The Shiran Hall, Kyoto University. [Google Scholar]
- Nomura S, et al. 2020. Low dose of external exposure among returnees to former evacuation areas: a cross-sectional all-municipality joint study following the 2011 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant incident. J Radiol Protect 40: 1–18. [Google Scholar]
- Reconstruction Agency. 2016. Overall Report of the Survey on the Intentions of the Residents of the Evacuation Ordered Zones, etc. due to the Nuclear Disaster in Fukushima Prefecture in Fiscal Year 2016 (in Japanese). Retrieved from https://www.reconstruction.go.jp/topics/main-cat1/sub-cat1-4/ikoucyousa/28ikouchousakekka_zentai.pdf (Accessed on 12 April 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Rollinger F, Lochard J, Schneider T. 2016. Involving stakeholders in radiological protection decision making: Recovery history and lessons from the people of Fukushima. In : Proceedings of the International Workshop on the Fukushima Dialogue Initiative. Ann. ICRP 45(2S): 99–104. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schneider T, Maître1 M, Lochard J, Charron S, Lecomte JF, Ando R, Kanai Y, Kurihara M, Kuroda Y, Miyazaki M, Naito W, Orita M, Takamura N, Tanigawa K, Tsubokura M, Yasutaka T. 2019. The role of radiological protection experts in stakeholder involvement in the recovery phase of post-nuclear accident situations: Some lessons from the Fukushima-Daïchi NPP accident. Radioprotection 54(4): 259–270. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Takada M, Tetsuo Y, Toshinori O. 2016. Simplified measurement method for dissolved radio-Cs in litter and soil seepage water using copper-substituted Prussian blue. Chemosphere 163(2016): 234–241. [Google Scholar]
- The Kahoku Shimpo. 2018. “For the flower garden that heals people”, Futaba’s cluster amaryllis, bulbs transplanted to Yamakiya where the evacuation order was lifted (in Japanese). Kahoku Shinpo Online News, Published on 17 April 2014, Retrieved from https://www.kahoku.co.jp/tohokunews/201804/20180417_63047.html (Accessed on 12 April 2020). [Google Scholar]
- The Kahoku Shimpo. 2019. Residence rate in 9 evacuation zones in Fukushima remains at 23.2%, and the rate of the aging population is high (in Japanese). Retrieved from https://www.kahoku.co.jp/tohokunews/201904/20190412_63016.html (Accessed on 12 April 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Tsuji H, Yasutaka T, Kawabe Y, Onishi T, Komai T. 2014. Distribution of dissolved and particulate radiocesium concentrations along rivers and the relations between radiocesium concentration and deposition after the nuclear power plant accident in Fukushima. Water Res. 60: 15–27. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- United Nation. 2020. Goal 17: Revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development. Available from https://sdgs.un.org/goals/goal17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.