Volume 55, Number 2, April - June 2020
|Page(s)||141 - 145|
|Published online||25 February 2020|
- Amptek. 2019. https://www.amptek.com/products/sdd-x-ray-detectors-for-xrf-eds/x-123sdd-complete-x-ray-spectrometer-with-silicon-drift-detector-sdd#Specifications. access date: 29.10.21019. [Google Scholar]
- Cutshall NH, Larsen IL, Olsen CR. 1983. Direct analysis of 210Pb in sediment samples: Self-absorption corrections. Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. A 206: 309–312. [Google Scholar]
- Hernandez J-MA. 2015. Why would we use the Sediment Isotope Tomography (SIT) model to establish a 210Pb-based chronology in recent-sediment cores? J. Environ. Radioact. 143: 40–46. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- IAEA. 2018. Report on regional workshop on identification of data gaps in the Adriatic and the Black Sea and harmonization of field sampling strategies for strengthening regional capacities in coastal management (IAEA RER7009), p. 10. [Google Scholar]
- Laptev GV. 2007. Proxy-reconstruction of SST anomaly in the Black Sea for the last 2000 year using biogenic carbonate records in the deep-sea laminated sediment. Geophys. Res. Abstr. 9: 04946, 2007SRef–ID: 1607-7962/GRA/EGU2007-A-04946© European Geosciences Union 2007. [Google Scholar]
- SedNet. 2018. https://sednet.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Call-for-Abstracts-SedNet-Dubrovnik-2019, access date: 26/08/2018. [Google Scholar]
- Van Der Perk M, Jetten VG, Karssenberg D, He Q, Walling DE, Laptev GV, Voitssekhovitch OV, Svetlichnyi AA, Slavik O, Linnik VG, Korobova EM, Kivva S, Zheleznyak M. 2000. Assessment of spatial redistribution of Chernobyl-derived radiocaesium within catchments using GIS-embedded models. The Role of Erosion and Sediment Transport in Nutrient and Contaminant Transfer. Proceedings of a symposium held at Waterloo, Canada, July 2000. IAHS Publ. no. 263, 277–284. [Google Scholar]
- Yücel H, Solmaz AN, Köse E, Bor D. 2009. Spectral interference corrections for the measurement of 238U in materials rich in thorium by a high resolution γ-ray spectrometry. Appl. Radiat. Isot. 67: 2049–2056. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.