Volume 55, May 2020Coping with uncertainties for improved modelling and decision making in nuclear emergencies. Key results of the CONFIDENCE European research project
|Page(s)||S193 - S196|
|Section||DECISION MAKING UNDER UNCERTAINTIES|
|Published online||29 April 2020|
- Charnock TW. 2016. Enhancement of the ERMIN urban dose and remediation model to account for physicochemical properties of contamination. Radioprotection 51(HS2): S105–S107. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Charnock TW, Andersson KG, Montero M, Trueba C. 2018. Addressing the uncertainties in urban/inhabited scenarios. CONCERT Deliverable 9.20. Available from https://www.concert-h2020.eu/en/Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Charnock TW, Andersson K, Trueba C, Montero M. 2020. Uncertainties confronting stakeholders and decision-makers in planning intervention in urban and agricultural scenarios in the transition phase of a radiological emergency. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020021. [Google Scholar]
- Duranova T, Raskob W, Beresford NA, Korsakissok I, Montero M, Müller T, Turcanu C, Woda C. 2020a. CONFIDENCE dissemination meeting: Summary on the scenario based workshop. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020009. [Google Scholar]
- Duranova T, Beresford NA, Perko T, Raskob W. 2020b. Education and training activities in the Euratom CONFIDENCE project. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020011. [Google Scholar]
- Hiete M, Bertsch V, Comes T, Schultmann F, Raskob W. 2010. Evaluation strategies for nuclear and radiological emergency and post-accident management. Radioprotection 45(5): S133–S147. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Montero M, Sala R, Maitre M, Durand V, Nunes-Marques P, Reis M, Crouaïl P, Trueba C, Paiva I, Gil OM, Schneider T. 2020. Guidelines and recommendations for decision making during the transition phase. CONCERT Deliverable 9.24. Available from https://www.concert-h2020.eu/en/Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Müller T, Duranova T, van Asselt E, Twenhöfel CJW, French S, Andersson KG, Haywood S, Oughton D, Smith JQ, Turcanu C. 2019. Report from stakeholder panels and workshops related to the application of the methods and tools developed in ST 0.1.6. CONCERT deliverable 9.36. Available from https://www.concert-h2020.eu/en/Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Müller T, Bai S, Raskob W. 2020. MCDA handling uncertainty. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020030. [Google Scholar]
- Nisbet A, Charnock T, Watson S. 2017. HARMONE Guidance handbook for recovery after a radiological incident. OPERRA Deliverable D5.55, 73 p. [Google Scholar]
- Raskob W, Beresford NA, Duranova T, Korsakissok I, Mathieu A, Montero M, Müller T, Turcanu C, Woda C. 2020. CONFIDENCE: project description and main results. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020008. [Google Scholar]
- van Asselt ED, Twenhofel C, Duranova T, Smetsers R, Bohunova J, Müller T. 2020. Facilitating the decision-making process after a nuclear incident – Case studies in the Netherlands and Slovakia. (submitted 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.