Volume 55, May 2020Coping with uncertainties for improved modelling and decision making in nuclear emergencies. Key results of the CONFIDENCE European research project
|Page(s)||S157 - S162|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- IAEA. 2015. Preparedness and response for a nuclear or radiological emergency. IAEA Safety Standards Series No. GSR Part 7. Vienna: IAEA. [Google Scholar]
- Lochard J, Schneider T, Ando R, Niwa O, Clement C, Lecomte JF, Tada JI. 2019. An overview of the dialogue meetings initiated by ICRP in Japan after the Fukushima accident. Radioprotection 54(2): 87–101. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Morgan MG, Fischoff B, Bostrom A, Atman CJ. 2002. Risk communication: A mental models approach. Cambridge (UK): Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Raskob W, Beresford NA, Duranova T, Korsakissok I, Mathieu A, Montero M, Müller T, Turcanu C, Woda C. 2020. CONFIDENCE: Project description and main results. Radioprotection 55(HS1). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020008. [Google Scholar]
- Zeleznik N, Zorko B, Benighaus L, Benighaus C, Renn O, Tafili V, Mitrakos D, Duranova T, Sala R, Germán S, López-Asensio S, Oltra C. 2019. Identification of mental models of uncertainty management in emergency situations. CONCERT deliverable 9.27. Available from https://www.concert-h2020.eu/en/Publications. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.