Volume 54, Number 4, October-December 2019
|Page(s)||303 - 307|
|Published online||22 October 2019|
- AIRM (Italian Association for Medical Radioprotection). 2013. Health surveillance for workers exposed to ionizing radiations. IPSOA. Assago (MI), Italy: Wolters Kluwer. [Google Scholar]
- Finch A et al. 2006. Salpingo-oophorectomy and the risk of ovarian, fallopian tube, and peritoneal cancer in women with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation. JAMA. 296: 185–192. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Giraud P, Henni M, Cosset JM. 2009. Risks of irradiation in hepatogastroenterology. Presse Med. 38(11): 1680–9 (French). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- IAEA. 2004. Occupational radiation protection in the mining and processing of raw materials. Safety Standards Series. Specific Safety Guides No. RS-G-1.6. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 103. 2007. The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. Ann. ICRP. 37(2-4). [Google Scholar]
- Italian law 230/2005. 2005. Available from http://www.camera.it/parlam/leggi/05230l.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Italian Ministry of Health. Decree no 488/2011. Available from https://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/gu/2002/04/05/80/sg/pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Kim DW et al. 2014. Risk of secondary cancers from scattered radiation during intensity-modulated radiotherapies for hepatocellular carcinoma. Radiat. Oncol. 9: 109. DOI: 10.1186/1748-717X-9-109. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Malesani F, Guglielmi G. 2017. Fitness for work in employers exposed to ionizing radiations with an increased susceptibility to malignancies. Med. Lav. 108(5): 5931 (Italian). [Google Scholar]
- NCRP (National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements). 2001. Evaluation of the linear-nonthreshold dose-response model for ionizing radiation. NCRP Report No. 136. Bethesda, Maryland, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Rebbeck TR, Kauff ND, Domchek SM. 2009. Meta-analysis of risk reduction estimates associated with risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy in BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations carriers. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 101: 80–87. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Taino G, Paraluppi P, Giorgi M, D’Orso MI, Piccoli B. 2013. Occupational diseases caused by artificial optical radiation (AOR). Med. Lav. 104(1): 3–23 (Italian). [Google Scholar]
- Taino G, Giroletti E, Delogu A, Malagò G, Corona G, Businaro J, Imbriani M. 2014. Judgment of fitness for work in employees with a history of malignant neoplastic disease and exposed to ionizing radiations: Evaluation criteria and their application in a case-series study. Med. Lav. 105(6): 445–72 (Italian). [Google Scholar]
- Taino G, Cornaggia N, Fioramonti B, Imbriani M. 2017. The complaint of suspected occupational disease: News, critical issues and applicative suggestions. G. Ital. Med. Lav. Ergon. 39(1): 5–15. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tubiana M. 2005. The dose-effect relationship and the estimation of carcinogenic effects of ionizing radiations at low doses. Paris : Académie Français des Sciences (French). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.