Volume 53, Number 2, April-June 2018
|Page(s)||87 - 93|
|Published online||03 May 2018|
- Adams CA. 2004. The ethical, social and environmental reporting- performance portrayal gap. AAAJ 17: 731–757. [Google Scholar]
- Boin A. 2009. The new world of crises and crisis management: Implications for policymaking and research. Rev. Policy Res. 26: 367–377. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Callon M, Rabeharisoa V. 2008. The growing engagement of emergent concerned groups in political and economic life lessons from the French association of neuromuscular disease patients. Sci. Technol. Hum. Values 33: 230–261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Callon M, Lascoumes P, Barthe Y. 2001. Agir dans un monde incertain : essai sur la démocratie technique. Paris : Le Seuil. [Google Scholar]
- Dawkins CE. 2014. The principle of good faith: Toward substantive stakeholder engagement. JBE 121: 283–295. [Google Scholar]
- Dewey J. 1925. The public and its problems: An essay in political inquiry. In: The later works, 1925–1953 (Vol. 7) (J.A. Boydston, Ed.), 2008. SIU Press. [Google Scholar]
- Dewey J. 1938. The theory of inquiry. New York: Holt, Rinehart & Wiston. [Google Scholar]
- Follett MP. 1918. The New State: Group Organization the Solution of Popular Government. Penn State Press. [Google Scholar]
- Freeman RE. 1984. Strategic management: A stakeholder approach. Vol. 1. Boston: Pitman. [Google Scholar]
- Freeman RE. 1994. The politics of stakeholder theory: Some future directions. Business Ethics Quarterly 4: 409–421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garfinkel H. 1967. Studies in Ethnomethodology. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall. [Google Scholar]
- Lagadec P. 2007. Crisis management in the twenty-first century: “unthinkable” events in “inconceivable” contexts. In: Handbook of disaster research, pp. 489–507. New York: Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lippmann W. 2009. The phantom public. Transaction Pub. First published in 1927 by the Macmillan Company. [Google Scholar]
- Mead GH. 1934. Mind, self and society. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. [Google Scholar]
- Peirce CS. 1958. Collected Papers of Charles Sanders Peirce. Cambridge: Harvard University Press. First published in 1931. [Google Scholar]
- Roberts J, Scapens R. 1985. Accounting systems and systems of accountability – understanding accounting practices in their organisational contexts. AOS 10: 443–456. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.