Volume 51, Number 1, January-March 2016
|Page(s)||47 - 50|
|Published online||28 January 2016|
- Chen J. (2005) A Review of Radon Doses, Radiat. Prot. Manag. 22 (4), 27-31. [Google Scholar]
- Cinti D., Pizzino L., Voltattorni N., Quattrocchi F., Walia V. (2009) Geochemistry of thermal waters along fault segments in the Beas and Parvati valleys (north-west Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh) and in the Sohna town (Haryana), India Geochem. J. 43 (2), 65-76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eappen K.P., Mayya Y.S. (2004) Calibration factors for LR-115 (Type-II) based radon thoron discriminating dosimeter, Radiat. Meas. 38 (1), 5-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ICRP (1993) International Commission on Radiological Protection. Protection Against Radon-222 at Home and at work, ICRP publication 65, Annals ICRP 23 (2). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP (2009) International Commission on Radiological Protection. Statement on Radon, ICRP Ref 00/902/09. [Google Scholar]
- Kávási N., Somlai J., Szeiler G., Szabó B., Schafer I., Kovács T. (2010) Estimation of effective doses to cavers based on radon measurements carried out in seven caves of the Bakony Mountains in Hungary, Radiat. Meas. 45, 1068-1071. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar J., Malhotra R., Singh J., Singh S. (1994) Radon measurements in dwellings in radioactive areas in Himachal Pradesh, India, using LR-115, plastic track detectors, Nucl. Geophys. 8 (6), 573-576. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma M., Sharma Y.C., Basu B., Chhabra J., Gupta R.K., Singh J. (2000) Uranium mineralization in the sandstones of Dharamshala, Tileli area Mandi district, Himachal Pradesh, India, Curr. Sci. 78 (7), 897-899. [Google Scholar]
- Singh S., Malhotra R., Kumar J., Singh L. (2001) Indoor radon measurements in dwellings of Kullu area, Himachal Pradesh, using solid state nuclear track detector, Radiat. Meas. 34, 505-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (2000) United Nations Scientific Committee on Effects of Atomic Radiation sources and effects of Ionizing Radiation. Report to General Assembly, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Walia V., Quattrocchi F., Virk H.S., Yang T.F., Pizzino L., Bajwa B.S. (2005) Radon, Helium and Uranium survey in some thermal springs located in NW Himalayas, India: mobilization by tectonic features or by geochemical barriers? J. Environ. Monit. 7, 850-855. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- WHO (2009) Handbook on Indoor Radon. The World Health Organization (WHO). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.