Volume 51, Number 1, January-March 2016
|Page(s)||25 - 30|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- Aleksakhin R.M., Korneeva V.A. (Eds.) (1992) Agricultural Radioecology., Ecologia, Moscow (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Bunzl K., Albers B.P., Schimmack W., Belli M., Ciuffo L., Menegon S. (2000) Examination of a relationship between 137Cs concentrations in soils and plants from alpine pastures – evidence for non-linearity with reference to substrate concentration, J. Environ. Radioact. 48, 145-158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Butkus D., Konstantinova M. (2005) Studies of 137Cs transfer in soil-fern system, J. Environ. Eng. Landscape Manag. 13, 97-102. [Google Scholar]
- Dragović S., Nedić O., Stanković S., Bacić G. (2004) Radiocesium accumulation in mosses from highlands of Serbia and Montenegro: Chemical and physiological aspects, J. Environ. Radioact. 77, 381-388. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ehlken S., Kirchner G. (2002) Environmental processes affecting plant root uptake of radioactive trace elements and variability of transfer factor data: a review, J. Env. Radioact. 58, 97-112. [Google Scholar]
- Gaponenko V.I., Goncharova N.V., Nikolaeva G.N., Zhebrakova I.V. (1988) On distribution of long-live radionuclides and activity of photosynthetic apparatus of plants growing under conditions of increased radiation background in the South of Bealrus. In: Abstr. Conf. Radiobiology and Radioecology, Minsk, p. 40 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Gaponenko V.I., Konoplya E.F. (2007) Radiation and Chernobyl: state, chlorophyll, and plant protection, Institut Radiologii, Gomel (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Gaponenko V.I., Shamal, N.V. (2010) 40K and 137Cs content in vegetable crops with age and concentration of these radionuclides in soil in Gomel area. In: Proc. Int. Conf. Modern Radiobiology Problems. Institut Radiologii, Gomel (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Grodzinski D.M. (1989) Plant Radiobiology. Naukova Dumka Press, Kiev (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Gudkov I.N. (1991) Principles of General and Agricultural Radiobiology. USChA, Kiev (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Moiseev I.T., Tikhomirov F.A., Rerikh L.A. (1974) Influence of soil moisture on 137Cs uptake for agricultural plants, Agrokhimia 7, 124-127 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- National USSR standard GOST 26483-85 (1985) Soil. Preparation of salt extract and determination of its pH by the Central Research Agrochemical Service Institute technique (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- National USSR standard GOST 26487-85 (1985) Soil. Determination of exchangeable calcium and exchangeable (mobile) magnesium by the Central Research Agrochemical Service Institute technique (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- National USSR standard GOST 26207-91 (1991) Soil. Determination of mobile compounds of phosphorus and potassium by Kirsanov method modified by the Central Research Agrochemical Service Institute (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- National USSR standard GOST 26213-91 (1991) Soil. Methods for determination of organic matter (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Papastefanou C., Manolopoulou M., Stoulos S., Ioannidou A., Gerasopoulos E. (1999) Soil-to-plant transfer of 137Cs, 40K and 7Be, J. Environ. Radioact. 45, 59-65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parfenov V.I., Yakushev V.I. (Eds.) (1995) Radioactive pollution of vegetation in Belarus (in connection with Chernobyl APS accident). Navuka i Teknika, Minsk (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Simon S.L., Graham J.C., Terp S.D. (2002) Uptake of 40K and 137Cs in native plants of the Marshall Islands, J. Environ. Radioact. 59, 223-243. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.