Volume 47, Number 3, Juillet-Septembre 2012
|Page(s)||413 - 421|
|Published online||07 September 2012|
- Andersson P., Beaugelin-Seiller K., Beresford N.A., Copplestone D., Della Vedova C., Garnier-Laplace J., Howard B.J., Howe P., Oughton D.H., Wells C., Whitehouse P. (2008) Numerical benchmarks for protecting biota from radiation in the environment: proposed levels and underlying reasoning and recommendations. Protect. Protection of the Environment from Ionising Radiation in a Regulatory Context, Deliverable 5b, EC-project N° FI6R-036425. [Google Scholar]
- Beresford N., Brown J., Copplestone D., Garnier-Laplace J., Howard B., Larsson C.M., Oughton D., Pröhl G., Zinger I. (Eds) (2007) D-ERICA: An integrated approach to the assessment and management of environmental risks from ionising radiation: Description of purpose, methodology and application. EC-project FI6R-CT-2004-508847, 2007, p. 88. [Google Scholar]
- Copplestone D., Bielby S., Jones S.R., Patton D., Daniel P., Gize I. (2001) Impact Assessment of Ionising Radiation on Wildlife, R&D Publication 128, (Environment Agency, Bristol), ISBN: 1 85705590 X. [Google Scholar]
- EC (2003) Technical Guidance Document on Risk Assessment, in support of Commission Directive 93/67/EEC on Risk Assessment for new notified substances, Commission Regulation (EC) No 1488/94 on Risk assessment for existing substances, Directive 98/8/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the placing of biocidal products on the market. Part II. EUR 20418 EN/2. IHCP (Office for Official Publication of the European Communities, Luxemburg). [Google Scholar]
- Environment Canada (1997) Environmental assessments of the priority substances under the Canadian environmental protection act. Guidance manual version 1.0. EPS 2/CC/3E., Chemicals Evaluation Division, Commercial Chemicals Evaluation Branch (Environment Canada, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- Garnier-Laplace J., Gilbin R. (2006) Derivation of predicted no effect dose rate values for ecosystems (and their sub-organisational levels) exposed to radioactive substances. Deliverable D5. European Commission, 6th Framework, Contract N°FI6RCT-2003-508847. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (1992) Effects of ionizing radiation on plants and animals at levels implied by current radiation protection standards, Technical Reports Series 332 (IAEA, Vienna). [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 91 (2003) A framework for assessing the impact of ionising radiation on non-human species, Ann. ICRP 33, 3. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP Publication 103 (2007) The 2007 Recommendations of the international commission on radiological protection, Ann. ICRP 37, 2-4, 1-332. [Google Scholar]
- Schaeffer R. (1975) Conséquences du déplacement des sédiments sur la dispersion des radionucléides, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Impacts of nuclear releases into the aquatic environment, 30 June-4 July, Otaniemi, Finland, IAEA, IAEA-SM 198/4, 1975, p. 263. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR (1996) Sources and effects of ionizing radiation. Report to the general assembly, with scientific annex. (UNSCEAR, United Nations, New York). [Google Scholar]
- US DOE (US Department of Energy) (2002) A graded approach for evaluating radiation doses to aquatic and terrestrial biota. Technical Standard DOE-STD-1153-2002. Washington DC, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Vandenhove H., Sweeck L., Van Hees M., Wannijn J. (2009) Evaluation method for the environmental risk associated with radioactive liquid discharges from the Belgian nuclear power plants of Doel and Tihange: Principles, equations and parameters, SCK•CEN-ER-131 (SCK•CEN, Mol, Belgium), p. 53. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.