Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S323 - S329|
|Section||Using Data for Studies|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- B.S.Shukla; Watershedriver and lake modeling through environmental radioactivity, Environmental research and publications Inc, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, (1993).
- B. S. Shukla, Sedimentation rate through environmental radioactivity (Models and Applications), Environmental Research Publication INC, 2002
- Carpenter R, Peterson M.L, Bennett J.T. 210Pb derived sediment accumulation and mixing rates for Washington continental slope, Mar. Geol., 48, (1982), pp. 135-164.
- Dale M. Lewis, The use of 210Pb as a heavy metal tracer in the Susquehanna river system. Cosmochimica Acta, Vol 41, (1977), 1557–1564
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Management Plan on Lambarpur- Pedaguttu Uranium mining project- UCIL, March 2003.
- Erel Y., Patterson, C. C., Scott, M. J., and Morgan, J.J. Transport of industrial lead in snow though soil to stream water and ground water. Chemical Geol., 85, (1990), 383-392
- Jha, S.K., Chavan, S.B., Pandit, G.G., Negi, B.S., Sadasivan, S., Behavior & fluxes of trace and toxic elements in creek sediment near Mumbai, India. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 76, (2002), 249–262.
- Jha S.K, Krishnamoorthy T.M, Pandit G.G, Nambi K.S.V. History of accumulation of mercury and nickel in Thane Creek, Mumbai using 210Pb dating technique. Science of the Total Environment, 236, (1999), pp. 91-99.
- J. Dominik, D. Berrus, J. P. Vernet, Transport of the environmental radionuclides in an alpine watershed, Earth and Planetary Science Leteers, 84 (1987) 165-180
- Krishnaswami S, Lal D, Radionuclide alimnochronology, in ‘Lakes, Chemistry, Geology, Physics’ Ed. A. Lerman (Springer Verlag, NewYork), (1978), pp. 153-177.
- Scott M. R., R. J. Rotter, P. F. Salter, Transport of fallout Plutonium to the ocean by the Mississippi River., Planetory Science Letter 75, (1985), 321-326
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.