Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S289 - S293|
|Section||Using Data for Studies|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- EMRAS II. Working group 8. Environmental sensitivity: Documents. http://wwwns.iaea. org/projects/emras/emras2/workinggroups/workinggroupeight.asp?s=8 [Google Scholar]
- Iosjpe M.. “Radioecological sensitivity of the coastal marine regions”. International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity. 1924 June 2011. Extended abstract. Hamilton. Ontario. Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Iosjpe M.. Radioactivity in the Environment. 8 (2006) 463–476. [Google Scholar]
- Iosjpe M.. Brown J. and Strand P.. J. Environ. Radioact.. 2002. 60. 91–103. [Google Scholar]
- Smith. K. and Jones. A.. Generalised habit data for radiological assessment. NRPB Report W41. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Bergsten. C.. Fish and game study. Part B. Norwegian Food Safety Authority. Oslo 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Jørgensen S.E.. “Fundamentals of ecological modelling”. Developments in environmental modelling. 19. Elsevier. 1994. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.