Volume 46, Number 6, 2011ICRER 2011 – International Conference on Radioecology & Environmental Radioactivity: Environment & Nuclear Renaissance
|Page(s)||S385 - S391|
|Section||Mechanisms and Models|
|Published online||09 January 2012|
- NCRP (1979). Tritium and other radionuclide labelled organic compounds incorporated in genetic material. National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements, Report 63, Washington, D.C. [Google Scholar]
- Libby. W.F. (1946). Atmospheric helium-3 and radiocarbon from cosmic radiation. Phys. Rev. 69, 671. [Google Scholar]
- Altman, J. & W.J. Anderson (1969). Early effects of X-irradiation of the cerebellum in infant rats. Decimation and reconstitution of the external granular layer. Exp. Neurol. 24, 196-216 [Google Scholar]
- Altman, J. and J.L. Nicholson (1971). Cell pyknosis in the cerebellar cortex of infant rats following low-level X-irradiation, Radiat. Res., 46, 476-489. [Google Scholar]
- Jain, N. and A.L. Bhatia (1993). Age associated tritium- induced changes in developing mouse cerebellum. Proc. Int. Symp on Biological effects of Law Lever exposures to Radiation and Related Agents. Changchun, P.R. China, October 12–16 (1993) 92. [Google Scholar]
- Jain, N. and A.L. Bhatia (1994). Dose dependent qualitative analysis of the effects of tritiated water (HTO) on the developing mouse cerebellum from 15th day post-coitum. Proc. fourth conference on Radiation Protection and Dosimetry Orlando, Florida, October 23–27 edited by W.H. Casson, M. Thein and J.S. Bogard, (1996) 357-365. [Google Scholar]
- Jain, N. and A.L. Bhatia (1996a). Age dependent investigations on the postnatal development of Swiss albino mouse cerebellum after an acute HTO administration. Proc. Int. Symp. on Gerontology and Seventh Conference of the Association of Gerontology, New Delhi, India, edited by Prof. Vinod Kumar (1996) 463-464. [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, R.C. and J.E. Ballou (1954). Studies of metabolic turnover with tritium as a tracer IV metabolically inert lipid and protein fractions from the rat. J. Biol. chem., 208, 883. [Google Scholar]
- Pinson, E.A. and W.H. Langham (1957). Physiology and toxicology of tritium in man. J. Appl. Physiol., 10, 108-126. [Google Scholar]
- Mewissen, D.J., M. Furedi, A. Ugarte and J.H. Rust (1975). Incorporation of tritium from tritiated water: Comparison with tritiated Thymidine, Uridine and Leucine. Presented at second world congress on water Resources, New Delhi, India, Dec. 12–16 (1975). [Google Scholar]
- Bruwaene, R Van, G. B. Gerber, R. Kirchman, J. Van Den Hoek and J. Vankerkom (1982). Tritium metabolism in young pigs after exposure of mothers to tritium oxide during pregnancy. Radiat. Res., 91, 124-134. [Google Scholar]
- Cerda, H. (1983b). Early effects of gamma radiation on the developing rat cerebellum. Induction of cell pycnosis.Acta. Radiol. Oncol. , 22, (Fasc 2), 163-166. [Google Scholar]
- Das, G. D. (1977b). Experimental analysis of embryogenesis of cerebellum in rat. II. Morphogenetic malformations following X-irradiation on day 18 of gestation. J. Comp. Neurol., 176, 435-452. [Google Scholar]
- Jain Narendra & A. L. Bhatia (2006). Low Level β-Exposure from HTO on the Development of Cerebellum in Mice. Abstract published in J. Rafsanjan Univ. Medical Sci., Summer 2006, Vol. 5, No. 2. 1st Int. HLR conference, Oct. 29–31, 2006, Tehran, Iran. [Google Scholar]
- Jain Narendra & A. L. Bhatia (2007). Neurobiological risks due to tritiated water exposure assessed against bulk tritium release from nuclear industry. 13th International conference of radiation research, San Francisco, USA, July 8-12, 2007, p. 46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.