Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||747 - 757|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- B.V. Nikipelov, in IAEA SM 316/55, Vienna, 1989.
- G.N. Romanov, B.V. Nikipelov and E.K. Drozhko, in Proceedings of Seminar on Comparative assessment of the environmental impact of radionuclides released during three major nuclear accidents: Kyshtym, Windscale, Chernobyl (Commission of the European Communities. EUR 13574. Luxemburg, 1991), p. 25–40.
- Yu. A. Izrael, Yu.S. Tsaturov and V.N. Petrov, in Proceedings International Symposium on Remediation and Restoration of Radioactive-contaminated Sites in Europe, Antwerpen, 1993, p. 325–350.
- A. Aarkrog, H. Dahlgaard, S.P. Nielsen, A.V. Trapeznikov, I.V. Molchanova, V.N. Pozolotina, E.N. Karavaeva, P.I. Yushkov and G.G. Polikarpov, The Science of the Total Environmental 201 (1997).
- V.N. Pozolotina, I.V. Molchanova, L.N. Mihkaylovskaya and E.V. Ul'yanova, Russian Journal of Ecology 36 (2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.