Volume 44, Number 5, 2009ECORAD 2008 - Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity
|Page(s)||1 - 4|
|Published online||06 June 2009|
- Pillai, P.M.B., Naturally occurring radioactive materials (NORM) in the extraction and processing of rare earths. Proc. of Internat. Symp. On Norm, Sevilla, Spain, March 19-22, (2007). IAEA TECDOC. [Google Scholar]
- Lauria, D.C., Elanine.R.R.Rochedo., The legacy of monazite processing in Brazil, Radiat. Prot. Dosimetry, (2005) doi.10.1093/rpd/nci303. [Google Scholar]
- Haridasan, P.P., Studies on occupational inhalation exposures due to Thorium and its progeny in monazite mineral industry. Ph. D.Thesis, University of Mumbai (2002). [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Basic Safety Standards. Safety Series No.115 (Vienna: IAEA,1996). [Google Scholar]
- Bhat, I.S., A.G. Hegde, M.A.R. Iyengar, N.N. Dey., Analytical Procedure Manual. BARC/1992/HPD/002.(1992). [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Safety Report No.49. Assessing the need for radiation protection measures in work involving minerals and raw materials Vienna, IAEA(2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.