Volume 43, Number 2, Avril-Juin 2008
|Page(s)||289 - 296|
|Published online||12 June 2008|
- Hildebrandt G. (2006) Non-cancer diseases, from NOTE: Non-targeted effects of ionizing radiation, Integrated project 2006-2010, supported by 6th Framework programme. [Google Scholar]
- NEA (2007) Scientific Issues and Emerging Challenges for Radiological Protection – NEA N° 6167, Report of the Expert Group on the Implications of Radiological Protection Science, OECD, Paris. [Google Scholar]
- NEA (2008) A Stakeholder Dialogue on the implications of the ICRP Recommandations – NEA N° 6169, Summary of the Three NEA/ICRP Conferences, OECD, Paris. [Google Scholar]
- Preston D. (2008) Circulatory diseases, Workshop on Science and values in radiological protection, Helsinki, Finland. [Google Scholar]
- Sievert (1956) Studies on the gamma radiation from the body, Strahlen therapie 99, 185-195. [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO (2003) Records of the General Conference, 32nd Session, Volume 1: Resolutions. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, Paris, 2003, pp. 39-46. [Google Scholar]
- West C.M.L., Elliott R.R., Burnet N.G. (2007) The genomic revolution and radiotherapy, Clin. Oncol. 19, 470-480. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.