Volume 41, Number 3, July-September 2006
|Page(s)||345 - 355|
|Published online||14 September 2006|
- IAEA (1991) Nature and Magnitude of the problem of spent radiation sources, IAEA-TECDOC-620, Vienna, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (1995) The Safe Use of Radiation Sources, Training Course Series No. 6, p. 302, Vienna, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (1996) International Basic Safety Standards for Protection Against Ionizing Radiation and for Safety of Radiation Sources, Safety Series No. 115, Vienna, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2000a) Regulations for safe transport of Radioactive Material, Safety Standards Series No. TS-1 (ST-1, Revised), Vienna, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (2000b) Handling, Conditioning and Storage of Spent Sealed Radioactive Sources, IAEA-TECDOC-1145, Vienna, Austria. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.