Volume 56, Number 4, October - December 2021
|Page(s)||295 - 301|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Batin E, Depauw N, MacDonald S, Lu H-M. 2016. Can surface imaging improve the patient setup for proton postmastectomy chest wall irradiation? Pract. Radiat. Oncol. 6(6): e235–e241. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bergom C et al. 2018. Deep Inspiration Breath Hold: Techniques and advantages for cardiac sparing during breast cancer irradiation. Front Oncol. 8: 87. https://doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2018.00087. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chang AJ et al. 2012. Video surface image guidance for external beam partial breast irradiation. Pract. Radiat. Oncol. 2(2): 97–105. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Crop F et al. 2016. Surface imaging, laser positioning or volumetric imaging for breast cancer with nodal involvement treated by helical Tomotherapy. J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 17(5): 200–211. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Delombaerde L, Petillion S, Michiels S, Weltens C, Depuydt T. 2019. Development and accuracy evaluation of a single-camera intra-bore surface scanning system for radiotherapy in an O-ring linac. Phys. Imag. Radiat. Oncol. 11: 21–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Flores-Martinez E, Cerviño LI, Pawlicki T, Kim G-Y. 2020. Assessment of the use of different imaging and delivery techniques for cranial treatments on the Halcyon linac. J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 21(1): 53–61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo B et al. 2017. Surface guided radiation therapy (SGRT): The sensitivity of the Region of Interest (ROI) selection on the translational and rotational accuracy for whole breast irradiation. Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 99(2): E666–E667. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heinzerling JH et al. 2020. Use of surface-guided radiation therapy in combination with IGRT for setup and intrafraction motion monitoring during stereotactic body radiation therapy treatments of the lung and abdomen. J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 1–4. https://doi.org/10.1002/acm2.12772. [Google Scholar]
- Herron E, Murray M, Hilton L, Goldstein T, Ogunleye TB, Bailey D. 2018. Surface guided radiation therapy as a replacement for patient marks in treatment of breast cancer. Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 102(3): e492–e493. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kost S, Guo B, Xia P, Shah S. 2019. Assessment of setup accuracy using anatomical landmarks for breast and chest wall irradiation with surface guided radiation therapy. Pract. Radiat. Oncol. 9(4): P239–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kügele M et al. 2019. Surface guided radiotherapy (SGRT) improves breast cancer patient setup accuracy. J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 20(9): 61–68. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li G et al. 2011. Motion monitoring for cranial frameless stereotactic radiosurgery using video-based three-dimensional optical surface imaging. Med. Phys. 38(7): 3981–94. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li G, Lovelock DM, Mechalakos J, Rao S, Della-Biancia C, Amols H, Lee N. 2013. Migration from full-head mask to “open-face” mask for immobilization of patients with head and neck cancer. J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 14(5): 243–254. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Moser T, Creed M, Walker R, Meier G. 2020. Radiotherapy tattoos: Women’s skin as a carrier of personal memory – What do we cause by tattooing our patients? Breast J. 26: 316–318. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pham N-L et al. 2014. Frameless, real-time, surface imaging-guided radiosurgery: Update on clinical outcomes for brain metastases. Transl. Cancer Res. 3(4): 351–357. [Google Scholar]
- Zagar TM et al. 2017. Utility of deep inspiration breath hold for left-sided breast radiation therapy in preventing early cardiac perfusion defects: A prospective study. Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 97(5): 903–909. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.