Volume 55, May 2020Enhancing stakeholder participation in the governance of radiological risks for improved radiation protection and informed decision making. Key results of the European research project ENGAGE
|Page(s)||S209 - S210|
|Published online||01 May 2020|
- Duranova T, et al. 2020. Knowledge base concept for designing and documenting participation in radiological protection. Radioprotection 55(HS2). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020042. [Google Scholar]
- Geysmans R, et al. 2020. Broadening and strengthening stakeholder engagement in emergency preparedness, response and recovery. Radioprotection 55(HS2). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020037. [Google Scholar]
- Kenens J. 2020. Changing perspectives: Tracing the evolution of citizen radiation measuring organizations after Fukushima. Radioprotection 55(HS2). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020041. [Google Scholar]
- Meskens G. 2020. Ethical considerations on stakeholder engagement in radiological risk governance. Radioprotection 55(HS2). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020043. [Google Scholar]
- Perko T, Martell M, Turcanu C. 2020. Transparency and stakeholder engagement in nuclear or radiological emergency management. Radioprotection 55(HS2). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020040. [Google Scholar]
- Schieber C, et al. 2020. Engaging health professionals and patients in the medical field: role of radiological protection culture and informed consent practices. Radioprotection 55(HS2). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020039. [Google Scholar]
- Turcanu C, et al. 2020a. Stakeholder engagement in radiological protection: Developing theory, practice and guidelines. Radioprotection 55(HS2). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020036. [Google Scholar]
- Turcanu C, et al. 2020b. Stakeholder engagement in the management of indoor radon exposures. Radioprotection 55(HS2). https://doi.org/10.1051/radiopro/2020038. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.