Volume 53, Number 1, January-March 2018
|Page(s)||27 - 31|
|Published online||05 February 2018|
- Fasso A, Rokni S. 2009. Operational radiation protection in high-energy physics accelerators: implementation of ALARA in design and operation of accelerators, Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 137(1–2): 94–99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeraj R, Keall PJ, Ostwald PM. 1999. Comparisons between MCNP, EGS4 and experiment for clinical electron beams, Phys. Med. Biol. 44(3): 705–717. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kase KR, Nelson WR, Fasso A, Liu JC, Mao X, Jenkins TM, Kleck JH. 2003. Measurements of accelerator-produced leakage neutron an photon trasmission through concrete, Health Phys. 84(2): 180–187. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- LaRiviere PD. 1984. Transmission in concrete of primary and leakage X-rays from a 24-MV medical linear accelerator, Health Phys. 47(6): 819–827. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mettler FA. 2012. Medical effects and risks of exposure to ionising radiation, J. Radiol. Prot. 32(1): N9–N13. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mutic S, Low DA, Klein EE, Dempsey JF, Purdy JA. 2001. Room shielding for intensity-modulated radiation therapy treatment facilities, Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 50(1): 239–246. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- NCRP (2005). NCRP − Report n° 151: Structural shielding design and evaluation for megavoltage X- and gamma-ray radiotherapy facilities. Washington, D.C., NCRP − National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements. [Google Scholar]
- Pelowitz DB. 2011. MCNPXTM user’s manual. LA-CP- 11–00438. [Google Scholar]
- Pujades Claumarchirant MC, Marti Vidal JF, Olivas Arroyo C, Bello Arques P, Mateo Navarro A. 2010. Application of ICRP-103 in the calculation of effective dose associated to nuclear medicine tests, Rev. Esp. Med. Nucl. 29(3): 114–121. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sato T, Endo A, Yasuda H, Niita K. 2011. Impact of the introduction of ICRP Publication 103 on neutron dosimetry, Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 146(1–3): 183–185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shobe J, Rodgers JE, Taylor PL. 1999. Scattered fractions of dose from 6, 10, 18, and 25 MV linear accelerator X-rays in radiotherapy facilities, Health Phys. 76(1): 27–35. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tochilin E, LaRiviere PD. 1979. Attenuation of primary and leakage radiation in concrete for X-rays from a 10 MV linear accelerator, Health Phys. 36(3): 387–392. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Weiss W. 2009. Towards a coherent conceptual framework for emergency preparedness/response and rehabilitation − the application of the new ICRP recommendations given in ICRP 103, J. Environ. Radioact. 100(12): 1002–1004. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xu XG, Bednarz B, Paganetti H. 2008. A review of dosimetry studies on external-beam radiation treatment with respect to second cancer induction. Phys. Med. Biol. 53(13): R193–241. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.